6

Izuku carried his children down the hall, getting weird looks from student’s. Izuku walked into the recovery girls office.

“I'm sorry to bother you, but I have a patient and will need a school uniform, Ms. recovery girl.” Izuku said, making the Recovery girl and her patient turn their heads so fast that they got whiplash. “IZUKU!” came from the two voices, making Izuku laugh. “It’s me.” Izuku said, Izuku laid Eri on the bed.

“You silly man, what happened to her?” Recovery girl said. “She was fighting robots and daddy destroyed a big robot yelling smash and the robot went BOOM, CRASH, CRACKLE, and shattered it was soooo cool!” Elizabeth said with stars in her eyes, making Izuku, Recovery girl, and her patient laugh.

Izuku looked over to the skinny skeleton of a man and smiled, Izuku walked up to him and hugged the man. “It’s nice to see you again, All might.” Izuku said, making All might smile warmly. “It is good to see you too, young Midoriya.” the man said, Izuku smiled.

“Well, tomorrow. I’m coming to school with Eri and I’m going to get my hero license with Nezu.” Izuku said, making allmight smile a great big smile. “Dad is being a hero, a cafe owner, and a father at the same time. Ain’t that cool!” James said, Allmight was bewithered at that statement. “Looks like you got your plate full, I see.” Izuku laughed, “Yeah, I guess. But it won’t be that hard, I’m only going to do hero work sometimes, cafe mostly during kids are at school or sleeping, and on my days off from cafe go out as a family and do some hero work.” Izuku said, making Allmight laugh. “Plus, he’s handsome and a super dad!” Elizabeth added, making Izuku laugh with Allmight.

“What’s the childrens names?” Allmight asked, “The boy is James, the one on the bed is Eri, and the little one on my leg is Elizabeth.” Izuku said, smiling. “You should have gotten together with your old classmates and teachers. When they found out you disappeared they were devastated. I didn’t tell anyone about you leaving for America except your mother like you asked, but I think it would be good for all of you.” Allmight said, making izuku smile. “That sounds like a good idea, I can invite people to the cafe, but I don’t have their numbers.” Izuku said, laughing. “I can give you them.” Allmight said.

“Sooo, who got married or dating?” Izuku asked, curiously. Allmight laughed at that. “Your going to use it against them aren’t you or trick them. Fine I will only tell you, if you tell me if your married or dating anyone?” Allmight said, making Izuku laugh. “Daddy’s single, he doesn’t want to be in a relationship yet.” Elizabeth said, puffing her cheeks. Izuku laughed slightly.

“Well, Uraraka and Tyusu are married, Kirishima and Bakugou are married, Denki and Jiro are married, Tamaki and Ojiro are married, Mina and Sero are married, Mineta is in a relationship with someone, Ayoma and Fumikage are in a relationship, Kouji is married to a lady, Todoroki and Momo are married, Mashirao is married to sweet guy, Mezou is dating a women, and Rikidou and Tooru are married.” All Might said, Izuku sucked it up like a bullet. “Intresting.” Izuku said, smirking.
Allmight laughed nervously at that thinking, ‘Did I do something wrong by telling him?’ Allmight looked to Recovery girl who walked in with a uniform for Eri.

Izuku followed his eyes and it landed on Recovery girl. She placed the clothes in Izuku’s hands with a smile. “I’m glab to see you again, Izuku.” she said, making Izuku smile. “It’s good to see you too.” Izuku said,

“Now if that girl is like you getting hurt all the time, you will get your butt whooped by me.” Recovery girl said, making Izuku laugh. “Don’t worry, she will be just fine.” Izuku said, smiling. “Hmm, I will watch your kids. I want you to visit Mr. Aizawa.” Recovery girl said, making Izuku smile. “Sounds good!” Izuku said as Izuku put Elizabeth on the bed her sister is sleeping in.

“Be right back, k?” Izuku said, winking. “K.” Elizabeth said, winking back, Izuku looked to James. “See ya, squirt. Watch your sister for me.” Izuku said, “You got it!” James said with a thumbs up, making Izuku laugh. 

Izuku walked out of the office and went to his old classroom.

Izuku knocked on the door with a smile. The door opened to reveal Midnight.

“Well oh my, haven’t you grown up to be a delicious man.” Midnight said, putting a hand on Izuku’s chest. “You’re still as beautiful as the last time I have seen you.” Izuku flirted back, making Midnight giggle. “You want the Caterpillar?” Midnight asked, pointing to the yellow sleeping bag. Izuku laughed at that, “Yeah, I will take him off your hands.” Izuku said, walking into the class.

“DEKU!” came from a young boy. Izuku looked over and saw a young boy he hadn't seen in a long time. “Oh, it’s nice to see you again Kota!” Izuku said, the boy jumped out of his seat, ran to him, and hugged Izuku. Where have you been? Are you back to become a hero?” Kota asked, making Izuku laugh. “Well, I was in America and I am getting my license tomorrow. If you want to meet up again, just come to cafe Midoriya, I own the place. Now I need to pick up the homeless man.” Izuku said, smiling. Kota let go and had stars in his eyes. “I will definitely go!” Kota said, making Izuku smile and ruffle Kota’s hair. “That’s good to hear.” Izuku said, happily.

He walked over to the sleeping bag that has Mr. Aizawa in it and lifted it up bridal style. The students were trying to keep in their laughter, while Midnight was taking photo’s. “I see Aizawa is still tall as ever.” Izuku said, walking out of the room sideways. Izuku walked down the halls getting looks from people.

Izuku went to the empty staff room and laid Aizawa on the couch. “Mr. Aizawa, it’s me your #1 problem child.” Izuku said into the mans ear, making the man golt awake. Izuku stood up a little bit away from the man. “What the hell?!” Aizawa yelled, then looked around. Then his eyes landed on Izuku and his eyes widened.

Aizawa got out of the sleeping bag and walked up to Izuku. Aizawa hugged the boy, putting his head on Aizawa’s chest, hugging the older man back, making Aizawa blush. “It’s good to see you again sensei.” Izuku said, smiling. “You too, problem child.” Aizawa said.

“Want to go get coffee?” Izuku asked, Aizawa pulled away and grabbed his sleeping bag. “Sounds good.” He said. “Just need to grab my kids.” Izuku said, “You have a wife or something?” Aizawa asked, Izuku smirked. “Why, are you jealous?” Izuku teased, Aizawa was a little flustered by that.
“Just kidding, I’m single. I adopted my kids.” Izuku said, Aizawa nobbed, “I see.” Aizawa said, following Izuku out of the room to recovery’s girl office.