3

Izuku woke up to Eri shaking him awake. Izuku sat up and looked at Eri before falling back on to the bed groaning.
Eri giggled,
"Daddy wake up, we have to get a cafe and an apartment." Eri said, Izuku grumbles and looks at Eri.
"I found one, I just need to phone." Izuku said, sitting up grabbing his phone.

He called the number and started taking and getting ready to meet the landlord to buy the apartment/cafe.

Izuku sat up, "Ok, let's sign you up for school and get the place." Izuku said, Eri hopped out of bed.

Izuku grabbed their clothes and they got dressed. Izuku went to a public elementary school and signed Eri up for grade 3, she starts tomorrow.

They then went to the apartment/cafe cafe, they met the guy there. Izuku did all the paperworks and paid. When Izuku finished, Izuku and Eri went out shopping for their apartment and cafe.

It took a week to set everything up and Eri was going to school.

When Izuku first opened the doors of The Midoriya’s cafe, it was slow, but people started coming around and the word spread. Izuku was happy with Eri.

A year later Izuku went to an orphanage and adopted a week old baby girl and a 5 year old boy. When Izuku got home with the kids Eri loved them and showed them love as much as Izuku did.

Izuku was a proud father of his children, Izuku would do anything for them, even if that meant dying. Izuku missed his friends and family, he could have gotten his dream, but he was happy with his choice.

Izuku made sure to stay fit, to make things easier for anything that he might need to do. Izuku stayed single, because he found it easier and he didn’t have anyone to love except his kids right now.

Izuku named his baby girl Elizabeth and his son is named James. Izuku was happy with his small family, Izuku never talked to his mom ever since he left not wanting anyone to contact him, he feels bad, but she still has Rei and the Bakugou’s.