13

The morning was a nice peaceful morning. Kids had no school, since it was a weekend for them they all slept in late.

Izuku was the first one to wake up. He was int he arms of his lover, Shota. Shota was sleeping and cuddled onto his waist. Izuku hummed softly and ran his hands through Aizawa's hair.

Izuku soon got up and put on pants. He walked off to the kitchen and made breakfast for everyone, half asleep. Once he finished her set the table and put food on each of the plates.

He ate his first, before putting his dishes into the dishwasher. He went down and got his cafe ready to be opened. He decided to play some soothing music in the morning for his customers ears to feel pleased.

He soon opened the door and sat down behind the counter. He sat for a while, before a few older folks came in. Izuku served them, before he sat down and rested again.

After a bit, Eri came down and greeted Izuku with a kiss on the cheek. "Hey dad, I'll be going out with a few friends. What time do you want me home?" Eri asked, happily. "When the street lights turn on. Who are you hanging out with? Kota~" Izuku said, then teased at the end. "Yes, and a few others.." Eri said, blushing a bit, making Izuku chuckle. "Alright, be safe, hun." Izuku said, sweetly. Eri beamed at him, before running out of the cafè happily.

Izuku watched her leave smiling slight. He was happy his little girl was liking it here.

After a bit longer, Shota came down with the two kids in his hands with evil grins. Izuku sweatdropped as he handed a customer a coffee. He knew something was up.

He bowed to the customer, before moving over to them.

"What happened?" Izuku asked. "They made a big mess in Elizabeth's room. There is paint everywhere on the walls." Aizawa grumbled. "Hah?" Izuku muttered, Elizabeth giggled. "What did you expect us to do, when we have nothing to do?" James asked, making the two adults sweatdrop.

"Well does it at least look nice?" Izuku muttered. "Yes, though Aizawa gave us trouble.." Elizabeth pouted. "Yeah, very mean." James said, making Aizawa sigh. "Well, you two didn't ask and you painted the wall, something we don't paint on." Izuku said, simply. The two kids sweat a little and looked away. "How about you two go play and no destroying or painting on anything. Or you'll be grounded." Izuku said, making the two pale at the word 'Grounded'. "Bye dad! Sorry!" The two squeaked, getting out of Aizawa's hold.

Aizawa sighed watching the two run off. Izuku went to him and hugged him. "Sorry about that." Izuku said, smiling apologically. "No need to be.. We are together aren't we.. So, I don't mind helping out with the kids." Aizawa said, making Izuku flustered. "Alright, sorry for apologizing." Izuku said, smiling. Aizawa smirked slightly amused. He leaned down and kissed him softly. Izuku smiled at the sweet kiss.

"Where is Eri?" Aizawa asked. "Off with her friends and Kota." Izuku said as he slowly pulled away from Shota. Aizawa hummed slightly, watching him move behind the counter.

"Want to go on a date tonight? I can get a babysitter for the kids." Aizawa muttered, making Izuku blush slightly. They haven't been on a date yet, so he was excited and nervous. "Yeah, sure! I would love that!" Izuku said, smiling, making Aizawa smile a tinge.

"I'll give Nemuri and Hizashi a call. Be closed by 5." Aizawa said, making Izuku feel slightly giddy. Aizawa found it cute at how excited he looked to go on a date with him.

"You need help in the cafe today?" He asked, making Izuku beam. "No need, its pretty slow." Izuku said, smiling. "Alright, then I'll go to work and get some paperwork done. I'll pick you up at 6." He said, before leaning over the counter a bit. "Mm.. Be safe." Izuku said, getting on his tippytoes and kissing him gently. He kissed Izuku back. The two couldn't help the small smile fall on there lips during the kiss. They were both slow in separating. The two flashed eachother a warm smile, before Aizawa walked off.

Izuku waved bye happily. Aizawa winked at him, before he went off. Izuku was getting more excited as the hours ticked by on the clock. Izuku made sure he got James and Elizabeth feed as he closed shop.

He went up the stairs in a hurry. He ran passed the kids, who were eating dinner. "Slow down, dad! You're gonna fall!" Elizabeth yelled as James chuckled amused seeing his dad in such a hurry.

Izuku quickly hopped in the shower, making sure he was clean and smelled good. He then went into his room and went through his clothes until he found something he liked. He soon put on a outfit. He wasn't sure if to dress nice of not so he put on a green and black suit with his pair of reading glasses.

Izuku was nervous, but excited. He walked out of the room. Omce he made to to where the kids were eating, thay looked to him. "Wow! Looking great dad!" James said with stars in his eyes. "You look like a prince!~" Elizabeth squealed. Izuku chuckled, his smile growing wider. "Thanks, kiddo's." Izuku said, happily.

They soon heard footsteps coming up the stairs, making them look over. Izuku blushed seeing Aizawa in a full on black suit with his hair up in a ponytail. Aizawa blushed a smidge himself seeing Izuku dress up nicely.

Midnight and Present Mic popped out from behind Shota. "Hellllllo~ You just hired the best babysitters you can get! It's good to see you all again! Great party last time ny the way." Present Mic said, smiling. "Midoriya, you look so handsome! And your kids look so cute stuffing there faces with food." Nemuri squeaked, happily. The kids were just staring at the adults like aliens as they stuffed there mouthes full of food. Both having sauce on there faces. Aizawa and Izuku sweatdropped at this.

"Thank you for babysitting on short notice. James, Elizabeth play nice with them alright." Izuku said, turning to his kids. They both gave cheshire cat grins. "Promise, dad." They said, almost innocent. Izuku smiled as Aizawa sweat a little worried something bad will happen. Aizawa went to Izuku and quickly pulled him along away from there. Izuku was a little startled, but found it amusing and hurried along with the man.

Izuku can only hope things go well at home as he enjoys his time with his lover. But they all know, that's not going to happen.