8

Izuku went doen the stairs and locked the door and went back up the stairs.

 Aizawa was standing up from the couch now, Izuku looked down the hallway and saw his kids finally staying in their rooms.

Izuku grabbed Aizawa’s hand and led him down the hall to his room. When they walked into the room, Aizawa smirked, “Jumping right to the gun already~” Aizawa said, making Izuku flustered. “N-no, the kids are a-awake.” Izuku said, making Aizawa chuckle. “I was kidding.” Aizawa said, pulling Izuku into his arms. Aizawa wrapped his arms around Izuku's hips and Izuku wrapped his arms around Aizawa’s neck.

“Are we going to dance now or something?” Izuku asked, smiling. Aizawa smiled at his cute smile. Aizawa leaned down and placed a gentle kiss on Izuku’s lips and started swaying back and forth.

Eri came in with her tablet, “If we were dancing we need some music.” she said, Eri set up her tablet to the tv and went to youtube and started playing her music list. Izuku only shook his head at this.

“Yay! Dance party!” Elizabeth said, running in. James walked in afterwards with a flushed face as he danced in. “I’m joining.” He said, Eri started playing music at full volume. “I think this is how we become deaf!” Izuku yelled, making them all laugh.

Eri grabbed Aizawa’s hands and started dancing, while Elizabeth and James grabbed Izuku’s hands and started dancing.

After a while of dancing they were on the ground out of air breathing heavily as the music stopped.

“That was one hell of an exercise!” Izuku said, “I think I’m dying!” James yelled dramatically, making them laugh. “Do you guys usually do this?” Aizawa asked, “Yep!” Elizabeth said, from on top of Izuku laying back down like a starfish. Izuku sat up with a groan, making Elizabeth whine. “No, allow me to die on top of you.” Elizabeth said, making Izuku chuckle.

Izuku tickled her, until she rolled off of him. “I’ll be making dinner, you guys do whatever.” Izuku said, leaving the room.

The last thing he heard was, “Mister Aizawa, we're going to make you beautiful.” with a groan from Aizawa, making Izuku chuckle.

Izuku was making spaghetti for dinner, once he finished setting the tadel with the food in the bowls, he called everyone down.

When Izuku sat, his kids came in giggling. When Aizawa came in Izuku laughed, he had his hair in a ponytail with brets all around in his hair. Izuku saw glitter on his face, “Is it that bad?” he groaned, sitting down. “No, you look like one of my beautiful princesses.” Izuku said, pecking his lips. “Ooo, cherry chapstick~” Izuku said, tasting his lips, making his kids laugh and Aizawa blush.

“Come on, eat.” Izuku said, chuckling. His kids dug into the meal, “Your spaghetti is still the best, daddy!” Elizabeth said, smiling. “Thanks sweetie.” Izuku said, smiling. “So, dad, is our new dad living with us from now on.” James asked, making Aizawa and Izuku almost choke on their food. Once Izuku swallowed the food in his mouth he answered. “No, not yet, that takes process. But he is staying the night, because it’s storming out.” Izuku said, making  wiggle her eyebrows. “Where do you even learn this, Eri?!” Izuku asked, making Eri laugh. “We learn things in school and I had weird friends in America.” Eri said, making Izuku almost die.

“So, you going to give my dad some loven tonight?” Eri said, making Aizawa laugh and Izuku blush. Elizabeth and James sat there very confused on what’s going on.

Once they all finished dinner, Izuku cleaned his kids up and washed the dishes, while Aizawa put them away.

Izuku and Aizawa watched a movie with the kids in the living room eating popcorn.