9

Izuku woke up and felt arms around him, making him look back and saw Aizawa he blushed a little.

He looked at Elizabeth in his arms and gently wiggled out and put Elizabeth in Aizawa's hold.

He walked out of the room and went to the kitchen. He made pancakes and set the table real quick. He took a deep breath in before shouting. "BREAKFAST GET OUT OF BED, LOVES!" He yelled on the top of his lungs. He heard some thumps on the floor, making him laugh.

Izuku set the syrup and butter on the table. Izuku saw Eri with crazy bed hair sitting down. "Hey love, you ready for school today?" Izuku asked, smiling. Eri smiled excitedly. "Yeah!" She yelled, "Kota is in your class, the boy you used to hang with when you were young. I'm not sure if you remember him or not though-" Izuku was caught off by Eri's blush, making him smirk. "Oooh~ I see." Izuku said in a teasing way. "STOP IT!!" She yelled, making Izuku laugh.

Izuku saw Aizawa come out with Elizabeth in his arms. "Did I miss something?" Aizawa asked, "Eri has a crush on Kota." Izuku said, smirking. Aizawa only smirked, "Ahh, the mini bakugou." Aizawa said, making Izuku snicker. Aizawa put Elizabeth down and kissed Izuku before sitting down himself. 

Izuku walked to James room and opened the door to see him still sleeping. Izuku had an evil smirk on his face. He walked up to James bed and flipped it over. "GET YOUR ASS UP!" Izuku yelled, making him stumble onto his feet. "Ah! I'm sorry!" James yelled, tripping to put on clothes. Izuku chuckled, before walking out. Izuku sat down, smiling pouring syrup on Elizabeth's pancake then his.

"What was the loud thump?" Aizawa asked. "James falling out of bed with his mattress." Izuku said, making Eri and Elizabeth giggle. "More like daddy flipping his mattress over with, big brother still in bed." Elizabeth said, giggling. Aizawa chuckled at that, sweatdroping. "I have to drop off the kids, before going to UA." Izuku said, smiling. "Will I see you at school, dad?" Eri asked, "Probably not, unless something happens." Izuku said, smiling.

They all ate smiling a bit. 

Eri and Elizabeth went to there rooms to get changed as James went to the bathroom. Izuku put the dishes in the sink and Aizawa followed him to his room.

"Are we able to tell people about our relationship?" Aizawa asked, smiling a little. "Of course." Izuku said, smiling. "K." Aizawa said, watching Izuku get dressed in a black t-shirt and jeans. 

They walked out the door taking Elizabeth and James to their bus stop, before going off to UA. When they got inside, they set off in different directions. 

Izuku walked into Nezu's office, seeing All Might. "Hey, I'm here." Izuku said, smiling. "Hey young Midoriya, are you ready for the exam?" All Might said, "I'm a little nervous, but I bet I can do it." Izuku said, smiling. All Might laughed, "Do your best out there." All Might said, hugging Izuku and Izuku hugged back.

"We must get going, we don't want to be late." Nezu said, smiling. "Got it, hey All Might text my old class and the old teachers in UA, that there will be a reunion at my shop, but don't say I'll be there." Izuku said, winking. He laughed at this, "You got it, young Midoriya!" All Might said, patting Izuku’s shoulder.

Izuku followed Nezu out of the building. They got into the car and there was silence.

Izuku sweat dropped a little. "So, how have you been?" Izuku asked, "I have been quite fine, how about you?" Nezu asked, smiling. "I have been good." Izuku asked, after that was an awkward silence once again.

The car pulled up to a large building. "Ahh, we're here." Nezu said, smiling. Izuku looked out the window and saw a building that is tall as a sky scraper. "Damn, that's big." Izuku said, then thought over what he said and blushed. Nezu laughed, "Lets go in." Nezu said, smiling.