12

Izuku walked up the stairs to see his family. 

"What are you guys up too?" Izuku asked, smiling. "We're watching a movie!" Elizabeth said, happily, making Izuku smile. 

Izuku went into his room. He changed into a black t-shirt and jeans. Izuku went to the couch. 

He lifted Eri up, making her squeak. Izuku put her back down on his lap. Elizabeth was on Aizawa lap. James was beside Aizawa. 

When it turned 5, Izuku heard a voice from down the stairs. Izuku literally jumped down the stairs and was faced with All Might. 

"Hey!" Izuku cheered. "Hey Izuku! I brought party supplies to decorate!" All Might said, making Izuku chuckle. 

"Thanks, let's start decorating. The kids are up stairs watching movies. Kids get him ready!" Izuku said, then yelled to the kids. 

The kids smirked and pulled Aizawa away, making him feel like crying. They started dressing Aizawa up, as Izuku was setting things up with All Might.
...
Soon it was 6. The place was set up. "I'm going to go up stairs and change. You let people in for now." Izuku said, smiling. "You're making a 76 year old do your work?" All might ask, making Izuku laugh a little. "Yeah. Be right back." Izuku said, Izuku went up the stairs. He stopped at the top of the stairs seeing a tidied up Aizawa.

He had on a white dress shirt and pants with his hair up in a bun.

Izuku blushed a little. "You look good, Sho." Izuku said, smiling. Aizawa blushed a little. "You need to get ready, daddy! They are going to be here soon!" Elizabeth said, making Izuku laugh.

"Alright. You kids can go down. Grandpa is there letting people in. You help him, hmm." Izuku said, smiling. "Alright!" Elizabeth ran down the stairs. "Fine." James said, pouting. Eri smirked. "Don't fool around too much." Eri said, Izuku smirked. "No fooling around too much with Kota at the party!" Izuku said, making her gasp and run down the stairs blushing.

Izuku laughed and Aizawa chuckled. "Now that was just dirty~" Aizawa said, walking over wrapping his arms around Izuku's hips. "I know~" Izuku said, smirking. "It's hot." Aizqwa said, smirking. "Do you think we have enough time for a little fooling around~" Izuku said, smirking. "That can be arranged." Aizawa said, smirking.

Aizawa lifted Izuku up. Izuku wrapped her legs around his hip. They both kissed as they made it to the bedroom. 

Elizabeth looked at the many Japanese heroes in the room with sparkling eyes.
"SO COOL!" She yelled, happily. Eri chuckled. "Not as cool as dad though." Elizabeth said, sticking her tongue out at the heroes. "Yeah that's true. No one can beat him." James said, smirking. "Yeah, he's the coolest." Eri said, happily.

"Eri!" Kota yelled from the door. That got lots of pro heroes attention. Eri grinned. "Kota!" Eri yelled, running over and jumping into his arms. Kota blushed and caught her.

"GET A ROOM, LOVER BIRDS!" James yelled. "Yeah for what Papa and Daddy is doing! Get a room!" Elizabeth yelled. All Might shrieked.

"He tricked me, he said he was just getting dressed! Not hooking up with a man!" All Might yelled. Eri's and Kota’s faces were pitch red. "Grandpa is going to die at this rate." James said, Elizabeth nodded.

Izuku moaned as Aizawa fucked him into the mattress.
"Thank God for no kids upstairs! Fuck! Your voice is so addictive!~" Aizawa said as Izuku arched his back. "Fuck, Shota!~ Ahh~ Your cock is amazing!" Izuku moaned. Aizawa bite down on Izuku’s neck, making Izuku moan louder.

"Umm… So who might you be, little one?" Uraraka asked, walking over to James and Elizabeth. "Who you calling little one, little one. I'm Elizabeth Midoriya." Elizabeth said, huffing. James smirked. "I'm James Midoriya. What do you need, lady?" James asked, Uraraka looked a little taken back. "M-MIDORYIA-A!!!!" She yelled, making everyone turn to them. "Did you say Midoriya, Uraraka?" Kirishima asked, shocked. "D-DEKU'S HERE?!?!?!" Bakugou yelled, shocked. "Calm down, dad will come down soon. Damn stupid adults…" James said, making they rest shocked.