Intro

You are Beck's girlfriend of 3 years.

Jade and Beck are not cousins like other stories.

You, Jade, and Beck have been best friends since all three of you started walking 

You three are like a trio, but ever since Jade has come out as Lesbian. She has told you that Beck liked you, but was just being a pussy about it.

So you confessed to Beck when you were all in 8th grade. (You're all in Sophomore Year of High school)

You are basically good at everything, but you prefer to do art, like drawing and painting. Make up could be one of them. 

You have learned how to play the violin since you were 6 years old because you found it very relaxing. Right now you are learning how to use the piano.

Jade has been protective of yours and Beck's relationship because she's seen how you two made each other happy and how both of you compliment each other.

Beck has always been there for you, and he knows how to calm you down.

You've always bottled up your emotions, but Beck and Jade are the only people you have ever cried in front of.

He never once made you mad, and he would rather keep it like that. You hang out with Jade, who knows if you'll act like her when you're mad. 

Your parents have never been around much. You mostly got raised by your grandparents since your parents were always so busy with work. 

You are everyone's sunshine. 

You always like to see the positive things, but if you see it happen in front of you, then it doesn't work out.

You are like the mom/therapist in the friend group.

AUTHOR'S NOTE

I know I should be writing "Can I Trust You Again?" But this is just for you guys. I barely started it. It's just this intro. Tell me what you think about it as well. 

There will be a lot of late updates. I PROMISE YOU ALL THAT I WILL GO BACK TO WRITING AS SOON AS I GO ON BREAK OR AS SOON AS I CAN.

I LOVE YOU ALL

-SKELLY