Chapter 8

AN: Enjoy my loves.

Y/n's POV

I'm wearing a crop top and shorts. It's really fucking hot today and I don't think I can handle anything right now. I haven't hugged or kissed Beck today, and who has been pouting at me at whole time. 

As of right now, we are sitting at the table, trying to enjoy our lunch. I didn't bother, right now I'm craving something cold. 

"It's so hot. I feel like dying." I said.

"Better not due on me, sweetheart." Beck said.

I groaned and laid my head on the table. "Why did it have to be so hot?"

"Climate Change, my love."

"I'd ask for a hug or a kiss, but..."

"Too hot for that, I know my love, you've complained about that every time when the heat goes up. That's why I find it better when it's winter."

"Why?"

"So we can cuddle, kiss, keep each other warm in different ways."

I blushed. "I should have seen that coming."

"Yes, yes, you should have."

I sat up and kissed Beck on the cheek.

"I love you."

"I love you too, princess."

"Oh, my god. I am so hot." Tori said, "And you too being lovey-dovey isn't helping anyone."

"Just because you're single doesn't mean you can ruin our moment." I said, crossing my arms, but Beck gently rubbed my shoulder.

"Aint that the truth." Rex said to Tori.

"Gross." I said.

"You're mad I don't flirt with you." 

"I'm glad you don't." I told him. "Why am I arguing with a puppet?"

"He is not a puppet!" Robbie said.

"Sure." 

"What's the temperature now?" Beck asked

"Well...uh...according to my pear pad..." Robbie said, pulling his pear pad out, causing everyone to groan. "Here in Hollywood, it is. 103 degrees." Tori and Beck groaned. 

"103!" I exclaimed.

"Man, I hate sweating." Beck said.

"I know." Tori said. "My arms feel like warm, wet ham."

"Hi." Cat said, after coming up to us, sitting next to Robbie. "I'm really hot, but I'm still in a good mood."

Jade came up and sat next to Tori. "Robbie. Are you done with that water?"

"No." Robbie said, grabbed the water bottle, and pulled him towards him. 

"Give it to me." Jade said.

"Alright." Robbie said, handing Jade the bottle. Jade grabbed it and drank the water.

Tori got closer to Jade, inspecting her face. 

"What?" Jade asked.

"You're not sweating." Tori said. 

"Uh-huh."

Tori started feeling Jade's face, neck , and arm.

"Having fun there?" Jade asked.

"How can you not be sweating?"

"I don't sweat."

"Everyone sweats."

"Not Jade." Beck said.