Chapter 2

AN: Episode 2 of season 1, enjoy lovelies.

Y/n's POV:

I'm hanging out with Jade. We haven't seen Tori at all, and I would rather not see her at all. She tried to kiss my boyfriend even though he respectfully declined her.

I'm going to go get some coffee right now because I really need the energy for it. I'm a bit tired, but not sleepy sleepy like before.

Jade and I were walking when we saw Tori. "Need some help?" Jade asked her.

"Yes." Tori said desperately while holding her books.

"Interesting." Jade said, walking by her

Tori grabbed my hand, but I gently pulled it away from her.

"Can you help me please?" Tori asked me.

I shook my head. "No, sorry. I don't help people when they keep trying to kiss my boyfriend after he respectfully declined." I said.

I turned away and somewhat ran a bit to catch up to Jade.

"Why did she ask you for help if she knew what she did?" Jade asked.

"I don't know. I just reminded her of what she did and just walked off." I answered.

"Mm. She better keep that in mind, or I might do something about it." Jade said.

"Calm down. Don't worry, okay." I said, to which Jade nodded, and we continued to walk.

Jade and I went to the nearest cafe. When we walked in, there was barely anyone here. I ordered a light coffee. I didn't want it too strong.

I looked at Jade. "Do you want one?" I asked her.

"Please." She asked, to which I nodded.

"Can we get another one? As dark as her soul." I said. I looked at Jade smiling.

Jade looked at me, half smirked, and half smiled at me. If people knew Jade, they'd know we are best friends because she said please, and because of the way she reacted to me.

While we waited for our coffees, I got a few text messages from Beck.

My Prince

Hey Princess, where are u?

Cafe with Jade, love.

Alright. I'll c u in class. I love you

I love you too.

I smiled at the text and put my phone away. My name was called when the coffee was ready. I got my coffee and gave Jade hers.

Jade drank her coffee and smiled, which means she liked it. I drank mine, and I hummed in satisfaction.

Jade and I left the cafe and walked to class.

. ⋆ ✧ * ⌖ ˖° *˚˳⌖ ⋆ * ・゚ : ⋆ . ⋆ ✧ * ⌖ ˖° *˚˳⌖ ⋆ * ・゚ : ⋆ .

Class had started, and I'm sitting next to Beck with my legs on his lap. One of his arms were around me, and the other was holding my leg in place so they wouldn't slide down.

Jade and Cat were on the stage acting out a scene. Cat was holding a stuffed pig, which I must say was cute.

"Betsy, Betsy, That animal's delicious flesh Can keep us all alive For another week." Jade said in a southern accent.