Chapter 6

An: Welcome back, my lovely reader. Enjoy this chapter.

Y/n POV:

I'm in my makeup class. I share this class with Cat. We had an assignment to transform a human face into a horrifying monster.

I had my model sitting in front of me. I had all my makeup effects on my desk. I was thinking of having my model all bloody with horns and a mouth going to its cheek with a zipper.

I had makeup glue, fake blood, makeup brushes, a makeup wax set, and a knife scar water.

I had a knife in my hand, gently touching the makeup wax.

"I'm not hurting you, am I?" I asked.

"Yeah, I'm alright, sweetheart." My model said as he touched my hand.

"Please, don't touch my hand, I don't want to accidentally poke you."

"Right, right, sorry."

I nodded and put the knife down. I picked up the makeup glue and the zipper. I put the glue on the makeup wax and put the zipper on the large mouth shape.

As I am focused on doing the makeup, I feel a hand on my arm again. I looked at it and looked at my model.

"Remove your hand, please."

My model didn't listen to me, but he left his hand there. I stopped doing his makeup and pulled away.

"If you don't stop, I'll have to get a different model."

"Darling, there is no need for that. I promise I'll behave."

I shook my head and stepped away. I went to my bag, grabbed two ties, and walked to my model, I put his hand on the armchair and tied it. I did the same to his other hand.

"There, that'll make sure you do behave and that you don't touch me in ways I don't like."

He nods.

"Good."

I continue doing his makeup. I made sure that the zipper was glued to the wax.

I grabbed the carbon horn I had made earlier when I was thinking about the makeup idea. I made sure it was in the right place on his forehead. I grabbed the glue and put it on his forehead. I grabbed the other carbon horn, measured the distance in between, and placed the horn on his forehead.

I grabbed the wax and added the wax to the end of the horns to make it look like they were connected to his forehead

I walked to my desk and grabbed my makeup brushes. I walked to my model and started doing his makeup. I had to make sure everything was blended so it looked natural. I had to make sure his skin tone matched with his neck.

"Makeup is all blended out. I just need to add the blood and a few touches." I said.

"Can you please untie my hand, darling?"

"No, I will not."

"Why not?"

"Because I don't want you touching me even after I told you not to touch me."

"I promised to behave."

"You think I trust you enough to behave on your own? And I am almost done, so there is no need. Just be a good boy and sit still while I finish your makeup."

"Okay. I understand."

"Good, boy."

I grabbed my brush and gently dipped it in the fake blood. I started dabbing it on the zipper and around the horn.