Chapter 15

AN: Welcome and Hello, my lovely Readers.

I just finished this TODAY because I was happy I tricked some of you, but I felt bad as well. If I misspelled anything or you don't get anything that was written, do tell me. I was half asleep when I wrote this. School is draining me.

Do enjoy this chapter. It involves kids and Beck falling deeper in love. Maybe.

Y/n POV:

The class bell had rang, meaning class ended. I grabbed my stuff and waited for Beck. He smiled and grabbed my hand. 

"All right. Nice work, everyone." Sikowitz said. As we were going to walk out of class, Sikowitz stopped us. "Wait. Tori, Andre, Y/n, Beck, Jade, Cat, Robbie. Stay for a moment." 

Everyone else has left but us now. 

"Um... Why do you have a woman's purse?" Tori asked. 

I don't have a  woman's pur..." Sikowitz said, showing his hand, but he saw the purse. "Good Gandi, where's this come from? And where are my dozen bagels?" 

"Why would you have a dozen bagels?" I asked.

"Can I leave?" Jade asked, standing next to me. I am in between Beck and Jade, but Beck's arms are around my waist. 

"Wait." Sikowitz said. "How would you teenagers like to do something for money?"

We all stayed quiet, questioning what he meant by that, looking a bit confused. 

"Can we have some details first?" Tori asked. 

"Well, I assume you're all familiar with Kevin Chase." Sikowitz said. 

"The guy who owns like half the hotels in Vegas?" Beck asked.

"I'm telling the story!" Sikowitz exclaimed.

"Sorry." Beck backed away. 

"Kevin was my roommate in college," Sikowitz walked to the side and grabbed a box. "and now he's extremely wealthy," He sat the box down and sat on it ,and his little boy was turning 4 years old this week. The big o four."

"What do you want, man?" Rex asked, getting impatient. 

"Kevin hired the waggafuffles to perform a song at his son's birthday party." 

"Oh, I love the waggafuffles." Cat said, getting excited as she sang their theme song.

♪ wagga wagga wagga wag ♪
♪ your fuffle left and right ♪
♪ wagga wagga wagga wag ♪
♪ your fuffle day and night ♪

"Shut up." Rex said.

"Rex told me to shut up." 

"Yes, thank you, Rex." Sikowitz said.

"You can sing it to me after we're done, Kit-Kat." I said. She looked at me and smiled at me. 

Jade walked up to Sikowitz and handed out a dollar to him. "I'll give you this dollar to get to the point." 

"I couldn't possibly take your money." Sikowitz said, getting up and taking the dollar either way, returning to the stage. "Apparently, the waggafuffles." Private jet... Crashed. And so, now, Kevin needs a new musical group to perform at his son's birthday party."

"So, you want us to form a kiddie musical group?" Robbie asked. 

"For just one performance."

"No." Jade said, grabbing my hand and walking to the door."

"He'll pay you $1,000."

"A thousand?" Tori asked, just in case she misheard it. 

I stopped walking and looked at Sikowitz.