Chapter 4

AN: Welcome back. Enjoy :)

Y/n POV:

I was with Jade while she took some stuff out of her locker. I was scrolling through my phone.

"Do you know where Beck is?" She asked.

"I do not." I said. "Why?"

"Because I see him right now, walking away from a girl." She said, causing me to look in the direction she was looking.

I saw Beck looking in distress. He saw me, and I saw his face change to a relief one.

He speed walked towards me and kissed me immediately.

I kissed him back, wrapping my arms around him. What I didn't expect is for me to pin me against the lockers and pick me up from my ass. He started moving down to my neck, which caused me to gasp.

"Beck!" I exclaimed.

He looked at me and smiled. "What?" He asked.

"What was that all of a sudden?" I asked.

"Yeah. It was disgusting. Don't do that ever again." Jade said.

"When you have a girlfriend, you'll understand," Beck told her.

I rolled my eyes at them. "Okay, okay, put me down." I told Beck, to which he obliged.

"So, what was that just now?" I asked him.

"Some girl wouldn't leave me alone. I told her 'I'm taken', but she wouldn't listen." He started. "I tried to get her to stop flirting with me to stop touching me, but she wouldn't. I stepped away from you, and I started looking for you, knowing she was going to follow me."

"You could have pushed her away? Maybe be aggressive?" Jade requested.

"I'm not like you, Jade." Beck told her, which caused her to roll her eyes at him. "But is she gone?"

I looked to where the girl was, also looking around if she was anywhere near us. "Yeah, she's gone, maybe for now." I said.

"For now?" He asked.

"Yeah." Jade said. "The girl wouldn't want to mess up the chance of having any alone time with you."

Beck rolled his eyes. "I'll stick by Y/n's side then. Problem solved."

"Well, you both have some different classes, so there's that. What if she's in those classes?" Jade asked, with a little sass in her tone.

"You're not making things any better for me, Jade." Beck said. "I just want to be away from this girl, or get her to respect my relationship with Y/n."

"Not all girls will, and it's best to just ignore them like they don't exist." I said.

"Yeah, but that's kinda rude. You know I don't ignore people unless they have done something worth ignoring." Beck replied.

"So, the girl bothering you and making you feel like uncomfortable isn't worth ignoring?" I asked. "Or someone who keeps pushing themselves on you when you are taken by someone?"

"Okay, okay. I understand, but some people don't know until proven." Beck said.

"Alright, but if she keeps acting up, you better ignore her." I said.

"I will, my love." He said, kissing my head afterward.

"You better, or I will do something about it." Jade said.

"Oh, yeah?" Beck asked. "What will you do?"

"I'll make sure not to get involved in either of your lives." Jade said.