Chapter 5

A/N: Hello, dear Reader. Enjoy this chapter.

3rd POV:

Beck is sitting on a table, with his feet on the bench, in the quad area drinking his coffee, reading his book, and waiting for Y/n to calm Jade down after this morning's trouble. 

"Hey, Beck." Andre said, walking up to him. 

"Hey, Andre." Beck replied as he sat his book down, took his sunglasses off, and placed his feet down so he would be in a comfortable position while talking to Andre and to let him know he had his attention. 

"Congrats." Andre, who is now sitting in front of him, said, placing a water bottle in front of Beck. "You got a free bottle of water. 

Andre smiled, taking off his sunglasses while Andre was looking at him and the water bottle suspiciously. 

"I put a dollar in the machine, and two came out." Andre explained.

"Ah." Beck said, understanding now, grabbing the bottle. "Thanks, but um... I don't drink water from mountain streams." He placed the water bottle in front of Andre. 

"Why not?" Andre asked. 

"Moutain streams are full of fish." Beck said. 

"So?" Andre said, grabbing his bottle, opening it, and drinking the water.

"Fish pee." Beck said as Andre kept drinking the water while shrugging. "You're drinking fish pee."

Andre stopped drinking his water, grunting a bit while looking at his bottle of water in disgust.

"Hey, guy!" Tori said, running to their table. She looked at Beck. 

"Dude." She said, which made Beck look as she sat next to Andre. "Look what's on the Buzzfinger homepage." She showed Beck her phone, but Beck looked at it confusingly. 

"Oh, Poor Jay Leno." Beck said, which caused Tori to get confused. She pulled her phone away and looked at her phone. 

"No." She said. "Under that." She showed Beck her phone, and he went back to what was on it and what she wanted to show him. 

"Oh, heh." Beck said, shrugging it off, laughing a bit

"Oh?" Tori said, confusing. "That's you and Alyssa Vaughn, together."

"No way." Andre said, reaching for Tori's phone, but Tori showed it to him. "That's Beck and Alyssa Vaughn. Together." 

"Why are you guys so impressed?" Beck asked. 

"Because Alyssa Vaughn is famous." Tori said.

"And hot!" Andre added, still looking at Tori's phone. 

"Her father is a billionaire." Tori said. 

"And hot." Andre said, not even paying attention, which caused him to get Tori to look at him in disgust and Beck to look at him as if he was okay. Andre figured out what was said. "I didn't mean her father is... I drank fish pee." 

Tori grabbed her phone back from Andre and showed the picture to Beck. "Explain this." 

"She's in mine and Y/n's Yoga class." Beck said. "Listen, Y/n couldn't make it that day, and she told me to go either way. While I was leaving, Alyssa came up to me asking if I wanted to get some ice cream. I had asked Y/n if I could before telling Alyssa anything. Some paparazzi showed up and took that pic, but we're just friends." 

"Uh-huh." Tori said, "And how did she react when this showed up on Buzzfinger?"

"She wasn't bothered at all. I did ask her beforehand with who and where." Beck said. "Jade, on the other hand... She threw a rock at me."