Chapter 14

AN: WELCOME BACK LOVE, How's your day going? 

Y/n POV:

We're in class, and Beck and Tori are on stage doing a skit. Sikowitz asked me earlier to be in the skit with Beck, but I had to pass. I don't really have the mentality to be fake arguing with anyone. I was barely paying attention to their skit right now. 

I returned to my senses when Sikowitz shook some liquid in a jar, next to my ear.  I don't even want to know what he was doing. 

I looked at Tori and Beck. 

"How's your eggplant?" Tori asked Beck. 

"It's fine." Beck said. How's your spaghetti?"

"I hate you." Tori said as she threw her utensils on the plate.

"Why?"

"I'm not having spaghetti! I'm having spagatini!" 

"What's the difference?" 

"Spagatini is a very thin noodles. Spaghetti is a relatively fat noodle! We've been over this!" 

"I forgot!"

"I mean, why did we even take a pasta class together?" 

Beck slammed his hand on the table, pointing his index finger at Tori about to say something, but Sikowitz interrupted. 

"And done!" Sikowitz said. 

Tori and Beck looked at Sikowitz. "We're done?" Beck asked

"But, we still have a few more lines." Tori said. 

"No, I meant this is done." Sikowitz said, showing them the jar. 

"What is that?" Andre asked. 

"Well, it was a jar of cream, but now that I've shaken it vigorously for an hour, it's butter." 

"You make your own butter?" Jade asked. 

"Indeed."

"Is it good?" Robbie asked. 

"I don't know, I refuse to eat dairy." Sikowitz said, dropping the jar into the trash. 

Beck and Tori got up from the chairs and walked off4 the stage.

"If he doesn't eat dairy, why would he..." Beck asked Tori.

"I don't know. I don't get it." Tori told him. 

Beck sat on the chair behind me and placed a hand on my shoulder. I looked back at him and smiled.

"You doing okay?" He asked, I just nodded at him and turned my attention back to Sikowitz, who was on the stage. 

"All right, for the last few minutes of class, let's talk about the one-act play I'm directing." Sikowitz said, but stay quiet afterward. 

"Well?" Andre said. 

"Well, what?" 

"You wanna talk about the one-act play you're directing?" 

"Alright. First of all, I wanna thank you all for auditioning. The two lead roles will be played by..." We were all drumming rolling with our feet hitting the floor. Cat squealed from excitement. "Andre and Robbie." 

"Cool." Andre said.

Hot Beef." Robbie said. 

"Aw. Would anyone else like to be my guardian?" Rex asked.

"Did any of the rest of us get parts?" Cat asked Sikowitz. 

"Aw, is a certain little redhead hoping she got a role in teacher's play?" Sikowitz asked her.