Chapter 16

AN: I am sorry for taking so long. I have been writing here and there and having issues as well, along with school up my ass. Anyway, I love you. Welcome back and enjoy this chapter. 

3rd Person:

People were doing back flips and other tricks on the stairs, and when they cheered when a guy landed it, Cat, Tori, and Andre walked down the stairs.

"No, no, no, no." Tori said. "You're not getting it. This is like the best Chinese food ever. I mean, they have these eggrolls. They're so good."

Cat gasped. "One time when I was little, I had an egg roll with the most amazing sauce. It was sweet but also kind of sour. Man, what was it called?"

"Sweet and sour sauce?" Andre questioned.

"Noooo."

"No?" 

Beck walked towards the entrance, looking around

"Hey, Beck." Tori said.

Beck stopped, but he was not paying attention to her. "Yeah? What's up?" 

"After school, we're..." Tori stopped when she caught herself about to drop her laptop. "Oh my God. After school, we're going to this insane Chinese restaurant I found right up the street. Wanna come?" 

"Um... Maybe, if I can find Jade, who has Y/n." He told her, starting to walk away. 

"Where are they?" Andre asked.

"I don't know." Beck told him. "Jade blew off her last two classes, dragging Y/n with her." 

"She still made?" Tori asked.

"Which one?" Beck asked. "Jade, yes. Y/n, yes, at you." 

"Why are Jade and Y/n mad?" Cat asked

"Well, Y/n is mad at Tori for what she said during Sikowitz's play." Beck answered. "Jade is mad 'cause, you know that play she wrote, Well Wishes?"

"Uh-huh."

"Well, she wanted to put it on here at the school, and they won't let her."

"Why not?" Andre asked

"The teachers think it's too weird and disturbing." Tori answered, Sinjin walking up behind her while she talked.

"What's wrong with weird and disturbing?" Sinjin asked, causing Tori to be bothered and look at him. She looked down. Why? I don't know. 

"Um... your pants are unzipped." She told him. 

"I know." Sinjin said, walking away.

Robbie ran up to Beck with Rex in his arms. "We found Jade and Y/n." 

"Where?" Beck asked.

"Janitor's... Closet." Rex panted.

Beck started making his way to the closet with the other's following.

Jade is in the closet cutting up the trash can with her scissors while Y/n is just standing, laying her back against the wall with her earphones in.

Beck opened the door and walked in first with Robbie following behind. Y/n looked up at Beck and smiled. She took up her earphones and put them away.

"Hey." Beck said. "Whatcha doing?"

"Cutting up a big trash can." Jade said.

"You cut up the janitor's entire trash can?" Robbie asked.

"He's got another one."

"But why did you take Y/n?" Beck asked. 

"Because she pulls me back when I'm about to do something stupid."