Chapter 11

AN: Welcome back, my lovelies. Enjoy

Y/n POV: 

I'm with Cat, Andre, Robbie, and Rex, by the soda machines. I'm getting a soda for Beck and me because he was asking me one earlier when we both couldn't get it. 

All three of them were talking and laughing when Tori came up to us. 

"Oh, hey." Tori said.

"Hey, Tori." Cat said.

"How's it going?" Robbie said.

"What's up?" Andre said.

"Hey." I said.

"Well, after school, I was thinking we should all go hang out at the grove." Tori said, looking up from her phone. "You wanna-wanna?"

All four of us looked at each other. 

"Um..." 

"Oooh,"

"eesh,"

"We really can't." Cat said.

"How come?"

"We have ping pong practice." Robbie told her, and we all agreed with him.

"Shut up." Tori said, not believing us.

"It's true." Andre said.

"We're all in the ping pong team." Robbie said.

"Me, Andre, Robbie, Beck, Y/n and Jade." Cat said.

"There's no ping pong team in Hollywood Arts." Tori said.

"Aahh." Robbie said, looking at the three of us behind him. "Listen, Tori, um, you're still kinda new here, and there's some things that you just don't under -" 

Robbie got close to Tori and smelled her. "What kind of gum are you chewing?"

"I don't know. Sinjin made it." 

"Smell her mouth." Robbie told Rex.

"Sure." Rex said.

Rex smelled Tori's mouth. "Hmm, smells like that trip we took to Acapulco last year." 

"Yes!" Robbie said.

"Oh, you have mexican-flavored gum?" Cat said.

"Mexican is not a flavor, Kit Kat." I said.

"Mexican is not a flavor!" Tori said, at the same time I did.

"Thank you." Sinjin said, appearing behind Tori. I got the shivers from how creepy he is.

Sinjin walked away. 

"Look, if you guys don't wanna hang out with me, then just say so." Tori said. "Why make up a lie that you're all on some ping pong team?"

"Hey, Tori." Cat said.

"How's it going?" Robbie said.

"What's up?" Andre said.

"Okay, so now you're gonna pretend like we're not having the conversation we're having." Tori said.

"About what?" Cat said.

"The big ping pong team lie." 

"It's not that we don't want to hang out with you, but we really do have ping pong practice." I said. "If you don't want to believe us, then that's on you for not trusting us, your friends."

"Look, if you don't believe us, then go the rec room." Robbie said.

"You can see all the trophies we've won." Cat said.