Chapter 7

AN: ENJOY MY LOVELY READERS

Y/n POV:

I'm sitting next to Jade, my head on her shoulder. My parents have been arguing a lot lately, but the moment they get home, they start arguing

They get home late at night, meaning I haven't been getting much sleep lately.

They tried to get me in the middle of it, but I wasn't in the mood or in the right place to be in the middle of their arguing

Especially since arguments do give me panic attacks.

Whenever Beck and I get into an argument, we don't scream. We kept disagreeing until we took 10 to 20 minutes of what the other person was trying to say.

Beck is trying to get me to eat the food he bought. He's not forcing me. He's trying to calm my nerves down from my parent's last night's argument. 

"How about you spend the night at my place, my queen?" He said.

"I don't want to be a bother. I felt like I've overstayed my welcome since your parents see me more than my parents do." I said.

"Your parents aren't even at most of the time." 

"Yeah, but..."

"No, buts."

"Okay."

Cat set some sort of machine in the middle of the table, which made us all look up at her. Everyone continued eating, but Beck tried to get me to eat as well. 

"Don't you guys want to know what that is?" Cat asked.

"Is it a transporter from the future that can beam you to another table." Jade said,  "'cause if it is, what button do I push?"

"That's so hurtful." Cat said.

"You know, you don't always have to mean to everyone." Tori said.

"I'm not mean to, Y/n." Jade told her.

"Yeah, because you love her."

"Yeah? And? She's my best friend who means much more to me than any of you."

"Still, doesn't explain why you need to be so mean."

"See, Tori's interested in my device." Cat said.

"I'm really not." 

"Aww, come on, Little Red. Tell us about your doo-hickey." Andre said, which got Cat to be happy again. 

"Okay, it's called: The snowbee. Watch." Cat said, pressing a button. It made snow blow from the top.

Jade turned it off by pressing the same button to stop the now. 

"It makes pretend snow." Cat said. 

"I see that." Andre said, Cat grabbed the snowbee and placed it away.

Beck blew some of it off his food. "It's all over my tostada." Beck said. I brushed his hair a bit to take the fake snow off his head. 

"And my pizza." Tori said.

"Well, do not eat." Cat told them.

"Why?" Jade asked. 

"'Cause it says the fake snow is toxic and can cause abdominal bleeding." Cat said, reading from the pamphlet. 

Everyone dropped their food on the table and pushed it to the center. 

"So what made you buy a machine that poisons people's lunches?"  Tori asked. 

Cat pulled out a magazine and said. "This catalog."

"Sky store?" Beck asked.

"Yeah. I went to visit my uncle and uncle this weekend in San Francisco, and they had these on the plane. It's filled with all kinds of cool stuff you can buy."