~⊘𝟙𝟙~

(y/n) = your name

(f/s) = favorite song

(e/c) = eye color

Italics = thoughts

⭑*•̩̩͙⊱••••✩••••̩̩͙⊰•*⭑

(y/n)'s POV:

It was the day after the Legacy Day ceremony and I was currently sitting on the ledge of my balcony strumming (f/s) on my bass. Morning classes were canceled while Headmaster Grimm dealt with last night's scandal. My mind wandered as I swiftly moved my fingers across the strings, the notes to (f/s) burned into my brain. I stared out at the forest that surrounded Ever After before my (e/c) eyes moved to the village of Book End that could be seen just past it.

Suddenly, someone tapped me on the shoulder. This startled me, causing me to lose my balance on the railing I was on. The person quickly grabbed me, hugging my back into their chest as I tightened my grip on my bass.

"Oh, my fairy godmother you scared me!" I gave a sigh of relief as I turned around to see Sparrow. He just laughed, fixing his hat. "How'd you even get in here?" I asked.

"I heard you playing from outside, so I figured I'd check it out," Sparrow shrugged. "I was knocking for a little bit and no one answered so I thought I'd see if the door was unlocked."

"So basically you broke into my dorm?" I teased.

"W-what? No!" Sparrow quickly started panicking, backtracking through his words. I giggled quietly as he apologized, giving me kisses and holding my hands. He quickly stopped, however, when I couldn't stop myself from bursting out into laughter.

"I'm just teasing," I said, caressing Sparrow's cheek. He melted into my touch, pressing my palm into his face with his own hand. "Let me put my bass away, alright?" I said, retracting my hand. Sparrow went to lie down on my bed as I put away my amp and zipped my bass into its guitar case. I laid down next to him and he propped his head on his hand so he could see me better.

"Hey Maid Marian," Sparrow smirked, causing a blush to rise on my cheeks.

"Robin Hood," I greeted back while giving Sparrow a soft smile. "We're destined to each other," I whispered, rolling onto my side so I could face Sparrow. Sparrow grabbed my waist and moved us so he was on his back and I was laying on top of him. I adjusted my arms so I could lessen the weight on him.

"We chose to be destined to each other," Sparrow's arms rested on my lower back. "That's pretty hexcellent," he grinned up at me. I nuzzled my face into Sparrow's neck, wrapping my arms around him the best I could. We laid they for a while, not saying anything and just content with each other's company.

I was nearly asleep when the bell rang, signaling lunch for the students of Ever After.

"We should probably go," I whispered but made no move to get up.

"But then we have to deal with the conflict between the Royals and Rebels," Sparrow wined. We stayed in my bed for a few more minutes before I finally got up. "Come back," Sparrow held out his hand.

"We have to face the music sooner or later," I said, pulling Sparrow up by his outstretched hand.

"Fine, but you sit with me and the Merry Men today," Sparrow bargained.

"Deal," I responded before we left the dorm hand in hand.

⭑*•̩̩͙⊱••••✩••••̩̩͙⊰•*⭑

As Sparrow and I reached the castleteria, the Royals and Rebels were very obviously divided. All Royals sat on the side with the windows, while the Rebels sat on the other side. Sparrow and I awkwardly walked down the center toward the table where Tucker and Jonah were sitting. Students glared through us as I clutched Sparrow's hand in support.

"This is worse than I thought," I said as Sparrow and I sat down.

"They've been like this the entire time," Tucker said, taking a bite of his lunch.

"It's spelltacularly awkward," Sparrow wrapped an arm around my shoulders.

All of a sudden, students started throwing food every which way. Cerise and Maddie ended up covered in fries, while Daring was covered in several suspicious stains. Blondie's mirror pad was drenched in ketchup and Briar had lettuce in her hair. Sparrow pushed me behind him as we stood up, acting as a shield between me and the chaos we were in.

A wave of purple light washed through the room, pausing the food fight and revealing Raven and Apple standing by the vending machines. I peeked out around Sparrow's shoulder.

"I know things have been hard recently," Raven spoke, "And Apple and I don't exactly see eye to eye."

"But it doesn't mean we want our friends to fight about it," Apple continued.

"I'm glad we can agree on something," Raven joked.

"Me, too," Apple agreed. "Besides, it's not like we can really rewrite our destinies. We have happily ever afters. You don't." Raven's expression changed into one of shock and anger.

This isn't gonna be good, I thought, my grip on Sparrow's arm tightening.

"Oh, really? Okay," Raven said through gritted teeth. She then threw a spoonful of purple liquid onto Apple's dress.

"Oh, my, we're doing that now, are we?" Apple asked before throwing a plate of jello back at Raven. It hit Raven in the face and the food fight immediately continued.

"This is royally bad!" I exclaimed, now hiding under the Merry Men's lunch table. Sparrow just laughed as he joined in, throwing things at both sides of the castleteria. His laughter stopped when he was hit in the face with ketchup-covered fries.

"Not cool, man!" he yelled before throwing a bowl of chili at Daring, who had thrown the fries.

"Everyone, stop this madness at once!" Headmaster Grimm yelled as he stormed into the castleteria. His eyebrows were furrowed and a scowl adorned his face. "Detention for everyone! This is no way for the future of our fairy tale world to be acting," the headmaster shouted before turning toward the door. Unfortunately for him, he stepped directly on a banana peel which caused him to fall backward into a pile of mashed potatoes. The hushed laughter of students could be heard from around the room. I muffled my own by covering my mouth with my hands.

"This is not a laughing matter!" Headmaster Grimm was red with embarrassment. "Someone clean this mess up!"

Sparrow and I laughed as he helped me out from under the table, giving me a light kiss on the lips once I was finally standing upright.

"I'll walk you to class?" Sparrow offered.

"I'd love that," I smiled as left the castleteria.

⭑*•̩̩͙⊱••••✩••••̩̩͙⊰•*⭑

|1124 words|

The website I was using doesn't have the rest of the transcripts for season one so I now have to use subtitles :( 

Anyways, hope you enjoyed and don't forget to vote!

- Quartz