~⊘𝟙7~

(y/n) = your name

Italics = thoughts

⭑*•̩̩͙⊱••••✩••••̩̩͙⊰•*⭑

(y/n)'s POV:

Today was the big Thronecoming game and I was sitting in the audience with Cupid. I wanted to go to support not only my school but Sparrow as well. The students in the bleachers cheered with excitement as the Ever After High guys prepared for the game.

"This is gonna be a really tough game," Cupid thought out loud. I nodded my head in agreement.

"I just hope Sparrow will be okay," I looked down at Sparrow nervously. Sparrow turned and we made eye contact. He kissed his hand before holding it up to me. I smiled with a blush as I waved.

"True love," Cupid sighed dreamily before I pushed her playfully. I walked as Coach GingerBread gathered the team to go over their game plan. As they talked, a large shadow appeared over the bleachers. My eyes widened at the sight of the giants from Beanstalk High.

"There is no way we're winning this," I gaped. I turned back to our own team just to see Sparrow running to the sidelines. I shook my head and laughed at his antics. Cupid nudged me just as the game began.

"Where do you think they're going?" she pointed at Raven, Apple, Maddie, and Cedar who were quietly leaving the game. We then watched as Ashlynn and Briar followed them. I furrowed my eyebrows.

"I-I don't know," I responded.

"We should follow them," Cupid began to get up.

"But what about the game!" I grabbed her arm.

"They won't miss us. Besides, Sparrow's not even on the field," she motioned to Sparrow who was hiding under a tablecloth. I sighed as I relented.

"Okay, fine," I gave in. Cupid grabbed me and pulled me in the direction the girls had left. We followed them through the castle grounds before they stopped at Heritage Hall.

"What are they doing here?" Cupid whispered. I shrugged my shoulders in response. We entered behind them before hiding behind the giant Storybook of Legends when their backs were turned. The girls walked to the book and I was beginning to get nervous.

We've been caught! I thought anxiously. Instead, Raven and Apple began to try to pull the book open.

"It just won't budge," Apple took a step back.

"So what do we do?" Raven asked.

"How about I give it a try?" a new voice appeared.

"Blondie!" Maddie shouted.

"Were you spying on us?" Apple asked, slightly offended.

"A good reporter always knows where the story is," Blondie smiled. "And if it is a lock you need to get past, well that is kind of my thing." Blondie turned a bobby pin into a lock pick. She then went up to the storybook before unlocking it.

"Wicked," Raven walked up to the book. "I wonder if we're supposed to-"

"Raven!" Briar and Ashlynn had finally caught up.

"Okay, did everyone and their fairy godmother follow us here?" Raven crossed her arms. Cupid and I revealed ourselves from behind the book.