Abi Got It Under Control

Today is my birthday :)

Lukas went to school on Monday, because Max wouldn't. Someone had to keep tabs and figure out how bad the situation was. He thought the halls would be buzzing with comments about Max's bare chest. However, nothing was different. Some people gave him weird looks, but that was typical for him.

He found his friends outside of the library.

"You're alive!" Dustin patted him on the back. "I thought you would of dropped dead from the shock by now."

"I almost did..." Lukas sighed and looked at Jane who was looking extra upset. "You all know, right?"

"Of course, Dustin told us." Jane crossed her arms and sighed. "James and Troy aren't here today. Cowards..."

"Do you guys have any idea who received the photo?"

Dustin pulled out a notebook and nudged Will. "Of course, Will even wrote them down."

"H-how bad is it?" Lukas felt Mike squeeze his shoulder. "Just tell me."

Dustin nodded and flipped open to the list of names.

"Me, Scott, Phillip, Abi, Jessie, and the Nelson twins." Dustin paused. "But that's people who were initially sent the photo. That's not accounting for anyone who was sent the photo after, or was shown. And of course, there could be someone who lied when I asked them if they got it."

"Seven people..." Lukas sucked in some air and mentally prepared himself for the day. "If he was sending to everyone he has in his contacts, there would be more people...Sending to you and Abi makes sense, because she has a connection to you...but what the hell do Scott, Phillip, the twins, and Jessie have to do with this?"

"Maybe Max does have a connection with them?" Jane suggested.

"No, I would've known by now..." Lukas shook head.

Abi turned the corner and practically threw herself at the group. "Oh, thank God. Is Max here?"

"No." Lukas glared at Abi. It wasn't her fault she saw Max's photo, but it still irritated him. "Why?"

"The poor thing- I'm losing my head over this." Abi shook her head and noticed Jane refusing to look at her. "I was up all night trying to solve this. Jessie deleted it, and got her boyfriend Phillip to delete it. The twins are on Max's side too. Now I just need to get my hands around Scott's neck to convince him."

"Really?" Lukas frowned, he was supposed to fix this. Not Abi. "Are we sure approximately seven people got the photos? When it happened last night I swear I kept hearing phones going off everywhere.

"That's another thing." Abi swept some hair out of her face. "James was texting people crude things about Max too."

"Why?" Lukas didn't understand any of it, but why not send everyone the photo if he was going to do it? Was he only sending people the photo who he thought wouldn't have the guts to go to the police?

"What kind of things?" Will asked reluctantly.

"Doesn't matter." Abi waved his thought away. "Will you guys help me talk to Scott?"

"Of course, when?" Lukas stepped forward.

"After school." Abi already had plans to meet Scott.

"I have a thing today, sorry." Dustin knew he looked like a jerk saying no, but he really did have something else going on. Something that had been giving him anxiety since last night. Besides the scarring photo. "But if I can be of help tomorrow after school, let me know."