Chapter 1 slipping through the cracks part 1 an unchanged fate

In this universe Izuku was void of many things. He had no friends. he was quirkless. the only friend he ever had became his bully in kindergarten. and continued to be his bully every day all the way to middle school. His father was absent his entire life. inko barely noticed he existed half the time. Even his classmates and teachers wouldn't care if he suddenly just disappeared from the world never to return. Although he was usually forgotten by everyone. he learned not to rely on anyone and was fully capable of cooking food for himself. though nobody aside from him knew about this. And as time passed from kindergarten to middle school his hair and eye color slowly faded away from a bright green to a dark purple that seemed to rival the darkness of the void itself.

One day the teacher remembered that deku existed and it happened to be the day that the teacher was telling the class where they were each planing to go after middle school. And the teacher mentioned that Izuku and bakugo applied to ua. The entire class laughed at deku aside from bakugo who was angered at this. After the class ended bakugo told Izuku that if he wants to be a hero then he should jump off the roof of the school and hope he gets a quirk in his next life but also mentioned that it would only work if people actually remembered him. Though he left the class he now acted like bakugo didn't exist. After what he said to him it was only fair that at the very least he makes an effort to try to be forgotten by bakugo.

Later that day Izuku walked across a bridge that later was revealed to have the sludge villain. Izuku was nearly killed by the sludge villain but survived because how desperate he was to get the world to acknowledge his existence. And while all might did save him. He told Izuku that he couldn't be a hero because of being quirkless. All might mentioned he could instead be a police officer or a doctor because of these being safer occupations that allow him to save others. Izuku on the other hand didn't want to listen to his words and decided to go back home before all might was finished taking. If anyone was watching Izuku going back to his house they would have noticed his eyes and hair color were now exactly as dark as the void itself. It was this day that Izuku's heroic side died.

and something snapped inside him that day. Or at least that's what he thought when he went back into his room. Because when he sat on his bed a message appeared in front of him as if he was a character in some video game: "would you like to become an eldritch being" Izuku knew this wasn't exactly normal to reality but also knew he would gain some form of power regardless of what it meant so he knew the only answer he could reply with: "yes" the system took a while to respond "congratulations for obtaining the eldritch leveling system. Would you like to me to tell you the tutorial". Izuku definitely knew something wasn't right but then that feeling faded away as he realized the implications such a system would contain: Izuku "first could you tell me who or what you are" the system then gave a response

"I am part of your soul. You can think of me as an artificial intelligence with a digital consciousness. If you want a name you are free to give me a name you want me have. But other than that I am the creator of your leveling system and we both grow in power as you progress through the system, just remember if I die so do you and if you die it will have the same result on me which means we have no choice but to cooperate with each other". Izuku thought about it and this so far wasn't so bad because this meant he at least had someone to talk to and it gave him a type of leveling system without needing him to ask: Izuku "I think it's time you tell me about this tutorial"

the system "the system works like this. You have stats for strength health defense intelligence wisdom mana charisma dexterity and stamina. Each stat starts at 0 because 1 is equal to the best person across history in this entire universe with that stat who doesn't have this type of leveling system. Title's can be earned based on your actions and inactions but they give bonuses such as stat increases or resistance to something while equipped. You can also purchase skills with a certain amount of ability points relative to the power of the skill in question. however you are required to start with 5 skills that Grant you the ability to control an eldritch version of an element that is required to exist in a universe that contains life. You also can gain domains of concepts if you meet certain requirements. You can evolve into various higher types of beings by meeting certain conditions. You start with 30 points that can only be used to increase your stats a title connected to how I was awakened and 10 ability points, lastly you can gain missions and can level up to gain more points and ability points"

Izuku (this seems like a fairly decent leveling system. Though it reminds me of a story about someone with a leveling system that only they had). Izuku then decided to consider where to put his points. But when he thought about it he realized that with just 1 point as far as he knew it would at least make him equal to all might in his prime if he added it to strength but with intelligence he'd be equal to people like Nezu. Though he had a feeling it wouldn't be quite how he would imagine. With magic he was uncertain but then there were legends of people like Merlin and there are many interpretations of how powerful those people were. Health and defence were still easy guess to be at least around as powerful as hero's and villains who can take and endure hits that could destroy buildings. It seems Izuku will have a while to decide because of such facters