Chapter 4 forbidden secrets Part 3 the sphere of stats

Shinso "sounds like what I wanted to do will workout how I wanted but also provide benefits". Izuku "are both of you ready for your evolutions" momo "I'm ready when you are" shinso "I'm ready whenever". Izuku "then let this begin". A Dark purple cocoon formed around each of them. The cocoons then began flashing in shades of grey. A sign that it was working. That this pantheon would be formed soon enough.

but there just wasn't much to do. Endeavor was only a threat to those weaker than all might. People could even take advantage of his weaknesses. And all for one is desperately trying to surpass what is effectively an inaccessible cardinal. It might not actually be an inaccessible cardinal but the point still stands. It's like a character in a show trying to become powerful enough to escape it. It's just not something possible for him to accomplish.

It wouldn't even matter how long he tried. He's just unable to leave the human race on his own. If his all for one wasn't evil then he would have been the ideal candidate to evolve. He'd have hundreds of quirks become more powerful than what classifies as a quirk. Izuku then decided it was time for some upgrading. He didn't know why but he had a bad feeling it would be needed. And with 60 ability points. Along with 40 points. There was a lot he could do.

He figured it would be best to invest in defence. Health. Mana. Dexterity. And wisdom. He had a feeling that wisdom was connected to his cosmic awareness. But for now it wasn't that important. Knowing that he had 8 health and mana. It would be best to improve them more then the others. He decided to add 12 points into his mana. It was a decently high amount to invest into one stat all at once. But it would be worth it to have such high mana reserves.

Just then he got a notification. The System "congrats on maxing out the mana stat. You now have infinite mana that's entirely independent of the existence of any being within the universe. It can now be used outside the universe, note that if other stats are maxed out they could combine with each other or have a new stat created that is connected to both but fewer points are needed to max it out". Izuku (I guess I now have a true singularity of mana. They should all have it as well afterwords, though this means I potentially could harm something an infinite amount using just my magic).

Izuku then put 12 points into health. Once he unlocked his health singularity he noticed something change with his stats. They changed from being in a line to being in the shape of a 9 dimensional circle. Then a line appeared within the circle. It represented the connection between health and mana. The System "congrats on unlocking the sphere of stats. It's the pathway to becoming the ultimate version of yourself. Each stats that are connected create a new line. Those lines create an artificial multiverse made of numbers that follow the rules of m-theory. As you unlock more stats that connect to each other this multiverse becomes more and more complex with no limits on how complex it can become, once every stat is maxed out the multiverse is complete and functions as a map of your multiverse"

Izuku (well this changes things. I guess there's more of a reason to max out individual stats). He then noticed the new stat. It was life force. A connection between the physical and non physical forms of life. Many things can act as the life force of multiple different types of beings. Even beings without life force use a negative amount of life force as there life force. Given that he now had 16 points remaining. Izuku carefully considered the amount to put the others. With only 3 other stats in mind he would have exactly 1 extra point if he divided them equally.

he wasn't in any particular rush to max out another stat. But he still wanted to use the points optimally. In the end he decided it was best to put 1 point into life force. With the 15 remaining points he put 5 into defence and 5 into dexterity. Both now totaling 9. This left him with 5 points to add to his wisdom. Which was now 7. With no more points remaining it was time to use some of his 60 ability points. While looking for something in the skill menu he found something he was looking for. There was a skill called 'void spirit' that gave his soul nonexistence in the same way as void body.

It only had a cost of 5. But when he purchased it there wasn't any warning. In fact it mentioned in it's description that it was recommended to be the first nonexistent thing to be chosen. well it was a bit late for that. Next he found a skill called mental void. It also gave nonexistence in the same way as void body. Arguably this was the best so far when it comes to nonexistence. As without a mind it was practically impossible to be controlled. With a cost of 5 it was definitely a valuable choice.

but he now had a question that needed to be answered. If his system was an ai and part of his soul. Did this mean everything was made of some form of code or information? if this was the case then he'd need to look into it. But for now he had near perfect nonexistence. Izuku then fell asleep deciding he'd use his 50 ability points later. Just like he thought. His mana became an infinite singularity. And his health was also beyond conventional forms of measurement.

but even with that singular point in life force. It offered a tremendous amount of power to a mage. But it was complex in how different it was from magic. Though from a certain perspective life force was a type of magic.