Chapter 4 forbidden secrets Part 4 the awakening

When Izuku woke up all of the cocoons were opened. All of there evolutions had been complete. Toga seemed to be in charge while his new powers were being added to himself. Momo and shinso had dedicated there time to training and became adept at using there newfound power. eri had acquired near godlike control over time and had developed a talent for magic. But for toga her shape shifting had evolved into outright Vampirism.

Though she didn't need blood or anything else to survive. In fact she only needed blood if she wanted to gain quirks that would instantly evolve to the level of her shape shifting. Izuku then had a vision involving that bad feeling he had. It seems there was a scripted moment in time where he'd need to fight a destroyer for the fate of the entire universe. And he'd also meet a cosmic warlock version of himself in said encounter. The multiverse just really seems to not give him as much time as he'd like to do what he wants.

Though at the same time he couldn't exactly complain given that the multiverse can drive many people to madness. He was just doing his best to fix a single piece of it. He just also had other priorities. He was even doing humanity a favor by giving them as much time as he had. And with that thought Izuku had noticed he was slowly losing his humanity. Though Izuku had expected this might happen. He was practically a god. And gods weren't meant to or made to have human like traits such as humanity.

This meant he was slowly awakening to his new self as a godlike being. This however didn't mean his personality would change much. He was already indifferent to the best of humanity. This additionally didn't prevent himself from caring as even lacking emotions wouldn't make him completely unable to care. And this would still be a process that would take a while. In the grand scheme of things he had still only recently unlocked all the power he had. Pov all for one. After I managed to take a creation quirk and a few elemental quirks that I lacked the element of.

I had combined creation with overhaul. This resulted in a form of reality warping quirk. I then combine that reality warping quirk with my version of warp gate that was combined with rewind. With this new quirk I held the power to create new universe's at the cost of a certain amount of energy. Though it would cost more energy then I had. However it still had it's separate abilities but with much higher control and without cost. But when I combine this improved reality warping quirk with new order.

It produced a quirk with near absolute control over the reality of this multiverse. I improved my regeneration to the point where I could regenerate from a few particles. Then while gathering quirks I'd need. I felt the formation of a non physical connection between myself and one of the cocoons in that universe beyond my incomprehension. Then I realized I've created a time paradox that left me as a glorified avatar of eri. Luckily it wasn't the type of avatar where they are forced to do as the higher being says.

Unfortunately though it meant I'd need to find a way out of this situation. And the fact I didn't receive any form of power or energy from this didn't exactly help the options. For now though I have been taking one for all from all might in multiple timelines as a way to resolve my energy problem. It wasn't a flawless system but each time the power of one for all multiplied the versions from each different timeline. It would never be enough to bridge the gap between dimensions. But it still grew all the same. From this much power I'd even comfortably guess I'm now around 5 to 6 dimensional.

Practically an omnipotent god to my original world. And yet I still wasn't powerful enough to reach a higher dimension. Perhaps omnipotence had always been a concept that could be limited by dimensions. It wasn't entirely impossible to be the case. Or maybe he just didn't know of certain powers that he could find ways to acquire. End of pov. Izuku then began to chuckle to himself at how long it took all for one to realize the situation he's in. Not just with power. But the paradox as well.

He really was entertaining. It was just like a comedy show. And even with what all for one was up to. It still effectively amounted to nothing to the timelines of that world. He didn't even understand enough to know that this couldn't be a multiverse. Despite what are effectively universe's within the universe. They were only created from a hierarchy of time. This means that because m-theory is involved with the structure of the multiverse. This simply couldn't be the multiverse as not only is it lacking certain dimensions. The worlds were created in a way that makes it impossible for them to be the worlds from m-theory.

Not to mention the finite amount of those worlds. Yes they contained infinite galaxy's. But there wasn't enough worlds to qualify for a multiverse that used string theory. The fact that the worlds had any form of hierarchy wasn't helping any arguments for string theory. Though Izuku supposed that perhaps it could fit in different circumstances. But now he needed to chose if he wanted to end his entertainment or kill endeavor. He needed to get this over with at some point. It was just a question of when.