Chapter 4 forbidden secrets Part 1 the price of time travel

After looking through everything he could about string theory And warp gate. All for one finally figured out how it could work. Warp gate would act somewhat like a wormhole in this particular type of use. But there was a fundamental problem with wormholes being used for time travel. He couldn't control the exact timeline he'd arrive in. Nor could he control if he'd be in the past or future. Though regardless he definitely couldn't leave this world entirely. He would need control over time to allow something like that to even be possible. And he'd still not be exempt from any paradoxes he could create.

Overall this situation was a real pain to deal with. Either he dies or risks time travel paradoxes that would kill him regardless. It was potentially a lose lose situation. With no other real option. All for one reluctantly made a portal to what should be the past. After he went through it things weren't quite what he expected. He was on what appeared to be earth before any life came into existence. It was as if time in a way hadn't been truly created yet. For some odd reason he felt like he should look to the stars.

As he did so he noticed quite a few things wrong with the 'night sky' as he realized he didn't arrive anywhere near his intended destination. While there were countless galaxy's just like the world he left. They looked nothing like the ones he remembered. Some were in the shape of a square for crying out loud. It shouldn't be physically possible. And when He looked closer he could see 2 cocoons that were larger than any galaxy he could see. Occasionally they would flash in shades of grey. Though they were dark purple inbetween The time each of those flashes occurred.

Such existential horror made all for one feel his sanity begin to slip away from him. Such cocoons could contain any number of things. And such beings inside them were bigger than life itself. He truly couldn't comprehend that such things exist. Before he lost himself entirely he made another attempt to travel back in time in his world. He created a portal and went through it. This time he arrived in the past like he wanted. But now he could see what appeared to be the disapproving looks of his victims.

They each had faces that looked like they knew something he didn't. With each passing second that he paid attention to them they began to look creepier and creepier. There eyes beginning to drip a tar like substance that wasn't there. There teeth looking increasingly sharp and pointy. He couldn't even describe it all. His sanity was just fading away as he looked at his hallucinations. Was this what people meant by if you gaze into the abyss The abyss would gaze back? He genuinely didn't know anymore.

Though regardless he knew his sanity was compromised. He decided it was best if he did this as quickly as possible. He used a portal to visit overhaul. It was clear that overhaul was going to betray him regardless so he took the quirk overhaul. All for one began looking around for eri but something was off. eri was flashing in and out of existence. After timing it correctly he took eri's quirk. He then combine warp gate with rewind and created a portal. This portal was further back in time. It was the day stars and stripes awakened her quirk. By being careful he was able to take her quirk before she knew anything happened.

All for one then used new order to have his sanity be always at it's prime. The hallucinations of his victims then faded away. At least for the time being. He then decided it was definitely time to leave the world. He created a portal across space and time an attempt to leave the world. Where it led to was not quite where he thought he'd be. Yes it was a different world. But it highly paralleled the world he was previously in. But instead of Izuku being missing and a vigilante known as void existing. This worlds version of all for one was izuku's father.

Then all for one realized something that terrified him. Izuku was a universal constant. The vigilante known as void. And the fact that Izuku was missing. He should have connected the dots sooner. But that wasn't what terrified him. Izuku seemed to always be very powerful. He knew because he had watched this worlds Izuku and all for one training. This Izuku had 3 types of energy he could manipulate. There was the red energy. It seemed to match his determination. But it could form any object and be used to enhance his physical abilities.

then there was the green energy. It had healing properties and could form force fields. In theory it could form other objects as well. But it seemed connected to how kind he was. A pity that it had such a weakness. Then there was a dark energy. It had demonic properties and seemed to be connected to his hatred. Though like the red energy it could take the shape of any weapon and enhance his physical abilities. Though the dark energy allowed him to regenerate.

there was a problem though. If Izuku from his world was quirkless. This Izuku might also be. In other words he mostlikely can't take those powers for himself. And he didn't want to be noticed by the people of this world. He then realized a solution. Though he could go to another world. There was a much easier option. This world was parallel to his. This could easily be explained by a set of parallel timelines being parallel to another set of timelines.

This was his best chance to become equal to the Izuku of his world. All for one created a portal that led to a parallel timeline that just happened to be where Izuku was a villain. As all for one walked through the portal. He felt he was being watched. Though there was nobody nearby his location. He just hoped he could stop his Izuku so he'd be able to rule that world. But given that there were more worlds out there. Should he stop at just one world? It would be difficult but perhaps he could do more and recruit other versions of himself so it could be less difficult managing those worlds.