chapter 2 an eldritch demigod Part 1 a significant upgrade

Toga "so how does this pocket dimension work?" Izuku "it operates under the rules of imagination. Anything I imagine will happen inside this dimension and anybody I invite is immortal and bigger than the galaxy in this dimension, and before you ask this dimension can only support life to those who feel safe inside of it" toga "why didn't you change that?" Izuku "I am not powerful enough yet to make this dimension able to handle all of the life of an entire galaxy. even if it's only in the form of stuff like bacteria and viruses. Though perhaps that can change someday soon". Izuku then decided to go through the skill menu to look for something. He then found what he was looking for. A skill tree called 'concept embodiment' going through the concepts he found that chaos was free.

Even though he forgot to check for this skill way earlier so he could have it sooner. At least it is still free. And this type of skill was self explanatory which makes it easy to understand why he'd want it. Interestingly because it was free he couldn't purchase it but instead could claim it which he did immediately. The system "chaos embodiment claimed. You are now no longer subject to the concept of order. Preparing for Adjusting your body to changes" Izuku "system. By chance could you explain why the concept of chaos was free?" The system "concepts you can embody have a cost that's dependent upon how much you embody them on a non conceptual level" Izuku "thanks for the explanation".

Izuku then decided to look at his New titles. 'Merciless' was a fairly simple one. It gives the user a flat 20% damage bonus. Along with the ability to instantly kill anybody who fears him for at least a second after equipping it. Though he can chose when the death happens. His other New title 'vigilante' was also fairly simple. It makes the user be considered inbetween good and evil for the purposes of karma based abilities. It also makes the user more powerful against those who they consider evil. Along with this it allows the user to mimic the abilities of the justice soul trait. Interestingly enough Izuku noticed that he has 5 title slots at the moment. It could be a good idea to use something other than 'the forgotten' but at the moment Izuku didn't need an extra boost in damage. And there's still a good amount of time that he can find it still helpful to be so hard to find.

While Izuku was upgrading himself he figured it would be best to also do his stats. While he knew there was a massive gap in health between him and humanity. It was never a bad idea to have more health. For this reason he put 4 into his health. For a total of 8 health points. He decided to do the same with his mana because it never hurts to have more. He decided to add the remaining 2 points into his intelligence. Which is now a total of 5. He figured his other stats were less important at the moment. And with the 15 ability points he figured it would be a good idea to start using them. Within the concept embodiment skill tree was a skill called abstract existence. It gives the user a non physical form that is the embodiment of every concept that the user is the embodiment of. In This non physical form the user can revive whenever they want as long as at least 1 of those concepts still exists.

In addition to this the user is empowered by every concept they embody by a much higher extent while outside there physical form. With a cost of 4 Izuku knew it would be well worth it. This left him with 11 ability points after that purchase. Although the power of chaos would be quite something to deal with. Izuku knew he needed to also grow closer to the void in order to reach his true potential. It took a while but Izuku found a skill called 'void body' it is currently locked do to not having the skill called 'erasure'. The skill called erasure had a cost of 3. It allows the user to erase concepts and aspects of anything. It was a simple purchase that he would have eventually done regardless. Now he was able to see the price of 'void body'. it had a cost of 3.

In exchange his physical body would be erased. Though he'd still be able to access the ability to use it to interact with the physical world. And he could erase this action afterwards. In other words it makes the physical body of the user non existent. Though it does have the option to undo the choice. Before he was able to purchase the skill there was a notification from the system. :The system "warning. The purchase of void body will permanently change your evolution path, are you sure you want to make this purchase?" Izuku "yes" the system "purchase accepted. Skipping to the evolution of 'void human'. All previous evolution rewards given. You can access them after your evolution. Note you will feel indescribable pain as each evolution takes place simultaneously. Note title of 'the forgotten' will be updated upon evolution, you will automatically fall asleep within 2 hours to start evolution".

while not looking forward to the pain. Izuku decided he might as well spend his last 5 ability points. While being quick he found a regeneration skill tree. He decided to quickly dump his 5 ability points into it without paying attention. He managed to successfully purchase 'regenerative erasure' which was a 3 cost skill that allows the user to regenerate by erasing the damage done to him. For obvious reasons this would act as regenerative immortality. The only requirement was the skill 'void body' being owned by the user. The other 2 ability points were put into quick regeneration. As the name implies it makes the user regenerate much faster.