chapter 2 an eldritch demigod Part 4 the rewards of evolution

Izuku ended up deciding to look at his evolution menu to check his rewards. It seems that he skipped a total of 5 evolutions. They each required 20 more levels then the previous. This meant he needed to reach level 120 if he wanted to evolve without skipping others. It also means he's highly under leveled for his evolution. But while he was looking at the rewards a soccer ball was sent flying through him. of course it was unintentional. But it's still nice to be reminded of his nonexistence. His body was no longer physical but still held the ability act like it was. In fact if he really wanted to. He could fall through the planet.

It was like his body was in a paradoxical duality of existence and nonexistence. Though he was able to control exactly how nonexistent his body was. However there was one thing that was certain about his nonexistence. He was dead. but technically also alive. He also knew that when he became nonexistent. The Izuku that the world once knew. The Izuku that could have been a hero. That Izuku was gone forever with no way of returning. However this didn't change his goal or his mission. He still wanted to make the world better by recreating it in his image. without emotions you would still know the difference between good and evil. And even without humanity you can still be a good person. Those who don't even try to remain on the side of good in those circumstances were never actually good in the first place.

Izuku however was in neither of those situations. His existence simply no longer had the concepts of good and evil. Though He still recognized the evil in the world and knew the world would be better off without it. While thinking about this Izuku realized that the system messed with his emotions so he would decide if he wanted his power system or not. But while the system may have made him make a choice. The system didn't decide what choice he made. It just wanted him to make a calm unbias choice. Though it never messed with his emotions afterwords. Considering it was just the one time and it still let him make the choice. Izuku decided that it was fine.

Izuku then returned to looking at his evolution rewards. First was from the eldritch spawn. It gave him a random psychic power. The one he got was telepathy with a citywide range. Though he could have gotten something better. This would still be useful. After eldritch spawn was lesser eldritch entity. It had more of the dark purple marks across it's body and it's hands were entirely dark purple. It's reward was a skill exclusive to the evolution. The skill was called necronomicon. It allows the user to give a copy of there powers to up to 4 people. They don't get the system but they still keep the powers in the event the user was to die. Additionally the copy will stay up to date with the user until they die. Considering Izuku was immortal and he wanted to help toga gain power.

This was basically the perfect answer to that problem. Though the skill also said that while those who were given a copy of the powers of the user wouldn't be able to give others any powers. The user and those who were given a copy of the powers of the user don't need to say anything to use magic. but if they do a chant it's at a massive discount. When Izuku starts getting into magic he knows this will be helpful. After lesser eldritch entity was eldritch entity. It's body was halfway dark purple. It's reward was cosmic awareness. He could now sense what was going on across the universe. And the knowledge stayed in his mind afterwords. He could even sense where the dream monsters were. Though for now he couldn't sense stuff across timelines. 

After eldritch entity was greater eldritch entity. It's body was entirely dark purple aside from it's eyes. It's reward was a skill exclusive to it's evolution. The skill was called dreamslayer. The skill allowed the user to harm beings such as dream monsters that were beyond all physical dimensions. Additionally it makes the user stronger against anything from the dream dimension. Izuku knew this would definitely be helpful in his current situation. After greater eldritch entity was void human. It's body was entirely dark purple and it's soul was exactly the same. This made Izuku realize something. Each evolution was slowly making him more connected to the void.

But judging from his soul not having it's outline dark purple like the rest of his soul. Izuku knew his next evolution would require his soul being nonexistent. It makes the most sense to him. After all. A soul or spirit with the ability to think still has a mind. Therefore a body contains a soul and the soul contains a mind. Though Izuku wanted to test his regeneration before he becomes more nonexistent. Izuku then decided to take the reward for the void human evolution. It was a skill exclusive to it's evolution. The skill was called 'dream walker' it allows the user to enter the dream dimension at will. Though it also allows the user to return to where they were before that.

Though Izuku knew he had an advantage against stuff there. He didn't know if he ever would go anytime soon. Maybe he would someday. but definitely not right now. Izuku then left the park while traveling to the dream monsters. Meanwhile momo shinso and eri felt like there destiny just changed. Overhaul and endeavor got a feeling that there day's are now numbered. And all for one felt like his doom is soon approaching. Additionally 3 healthy flocks of crows were found dead. 1 outside endeavors house. 1 outside the league of villains base. And 1 outside overhaul's base. This was clearly a bad omen of thing to come.

Mha: call of the voidOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara