Chapter 2 an eldritch demigod Part 2 a strange dream

Before he fell asleep. Izuku told toga that he was going to fall asleep soon because of an evolution. Toga decided to also rest because she was starting to get sleepy. Within Izuku's dream something odd was happening. There was a figure who resembled a fallen angel. This fallen angel seems to be a girl. She had purple eyes and her body was as white as a skeleton. There was also a sense of enlightenment around her along with the aura of a divine yet paradoxically also demonic being. Izuku could sense that while she isn't here for any bad reason. She possesses an indescribably infinite amount of power. After allowing him to make those observations she then spoke. "Greetings void Izuku. I've been watching your progress through the story of your universe. I just thought I'd inform you that a rogue demon lord started a civil war across the multiverse. While this alone wouldn't involve your universe. That demon lord sent a few dream monsters into your universe. and I don't feel like wiping the memories of everyone in your universe after that fight"

 Izuku "so basically your just making me do that task instead? Unless you inform me of their weakness I'm basically going into that fight blind. I know I'm not nearly powerful enough to even consider refusing your request. If that was even a good idea. But without being informed I can't be expected to do that task as well as you may have wanted me to" the fallen angel "not many people in the multiverse understand the true value of information. With a mind like yours You just might last longer than most other eldritch demigods. Very well I'll tell you there weakness. beings from a dream are of a good or evil existence. but they can never go against there very nature without help from some outside source, though in very rare cases they may be either both or neither" Izuku "thanks I think I understand what I need to do. Though you never told me your name"

Divine frisk "within legends across the multiverse most people know me by the name 'queen omniverse'. Or an alias called 'the balance event'. but my friends called me 'frisk'. Though friends outside my universe call me 'divine frisk'. though I exist only in the moment. I know this from the 4 other dimensions of time and similarities between them and our linear timelines, along with my experiences that led me to where I am now" Izuku "from your wording. You weren't always an immortal. were you. it's kind of surprising, but it's hard to guess that type of stuff about beings who's difference in power compared to your own is greater than dimensions alone could describe" divine frisk "while yes I was once mortal. I gathered this power fairly quickly. In fact even the weakest fallen Angel's exist on a level equal to aleph null. A normally inaccessible cardinal. I spent around a month before becoming enlightened to my true capabilities, and yet i can still grow if I chose to".

Izuku then woke up inside his pocket dimension. But that dream. It seems too real to just be a dream. Unless dreams were always in a higher dimension without anybody's knowledge about it. He then remembered the message from before he fell asleep. And just like that he could feel an indescribable amount of pain that would not end for an entire hour. It was basically like torture. But Izuku was able to endure it without issue. It still hurt but he had something he cared about more that he needed to focus on. This was his world to recreate in his image. And he'd endure whatever he needed to make sure it was him who did it. :The system "evolution complete. Evolution rewards are available in the evolution menu. New skill unlocked 'iron will'. Automatically claiming 'iron will' for user. Claiming complete. New mission available. Destroy the dream monsters"

Izuku "just like I thought. This task was unavoidable. At least I remembered the weakness for them". Izuku then equipped the title 'vigilante'. It turned out the powers related to justice include a form of karmic retribution. Along with a normal version of lightning magic and the ability to create a gun out of justice that uses magic as ammo. Izuku considers it ironic that he out of everyone in his universe needs to save the universe. It's funny how destiny works sometimes. Though It's annoying how fate works most of the time. But stuff like that is beyond what he can control at the moment. Perhaps he'd need to actually be or represent chaos in order to be uncontrolled by fate. At the very least Izuku was unchanged by Destiny because of embodying chaos.

It's just easier to deny Destiny compared to fate. He always knew his Destiny after embodying chaos. He could chose not to follow his Destiny if he wanted. But fate always has ways to catch up with you to bring you down a path you are supposed to go. Even if it's not the path you want. In this way humanity was unknowingly only given the illusion of choice. Sure humanity can learn and make choices. But those choices are more based upon chance than anything else. It's just the nature of how linear timelines work. And the more people learn the more choices they are capable of in the future. In this regard Izuku is only halfway stuck in the illusion of choice. He's free to do what he wants within linear time. But his fate is still connected to parallel timelines and how they contain linear timelines. In more simple terms. Because parallel timelines are inherently different from each other Izuku is still bound by those differences. For now though it means little to him. He'd be a god in the eyes of the world if they ever notice his existence. If not he'd at least be seen as godlike. Though Izuku has a strange feeling that he accidentally created a cult following when he saved toga.

Either way he is going to be required to show something that people would associate with such a strong vigilante. He needs to be out in the open for his current mission and he'd be very easy to notice as he currently is. In other words Izuku needs to create an image that can take the credit for that vigilante work. but without gathering any attention to the real him.