Chapter 2 an eldritch demigod Part 5 a supernatural battle

Eventually Izuku arrived near the dream monsters. They were clearly from another dimension. They not only lack a physical form. They didn't even have a soul or a spiritual form. There existence was only mental and conceptual in nature. In this particular case they were made of negative emotions from the literal nightmare of there creation and there own willpower. Though they lack a soul along with a physical form and were made of negative emotions. They maintain a certain amount of self awareness which In turn led to there sentience.

The form they are seen in is merely an illusion of there own creation made of astral magic from the dream dimension. From this Izuku was able to recognize the group of dream monsters. They were made from some of the nightmares he once had before he had his powers. How Ironic that he had to save the universe from his own past nightmares out of everything. The dream monsters then took on the form they were originally in. A trio of bakugo's were now in the location where the dream monsters were. They began to laugh with very clear malevolence and cruelty in each of there voices.

For They planed to destroy the universe Starting with all sentient life. Though little did they know they weren't prepared to destroy this particular universe. As there mere presence interfered with the Destiny of the universe which created a ripple effect on the timelines within the universe. This change in Destiny is why Izuku was forgotten by the world in the first place. It's almost like a higher power used this as a reason to make his life there form of entertainment as some form of cruel joke.

Regardless Izuku now was mentally ready for this predetermined fight. The 3 dream monsters in the shape of bakugo shot beams of astral magic at Izuku. Izuku managed to avoid all but one of them. They were faster than he expected. Though they don't truly have a physical form in the first place so he shouldn't have assumed how fast they are in the first place. But Izuku would remember this for later. Though Izuku didn't currently have many combat related abilities. He had the eldritch elements. He would rather expose more evidence of his existence then let his nightmares control the universe.

He might secretly be the antagonist of this entire world. But he still has enough humanity to avoid using something for petty reasons. Especially if it benefits nobody. because of this Izuku decided to test out his eldritch lightning. A bolt of electricity shifting in shades of grey shot out of both of izuku's hands. It's destructive qualities remained though it left no evidence of burns after some of it struck a nearby tree. It was as if the electricity harmed a specific part of the concept of that particular tree. The other bolt of electricity managed to hit a dream monster. The illusion of it's body faded a considerable amount.

By now Izuku noticed his physical injury from astral magic was gone. Though He still felt some damage was done to his soul. He'd find a way to heal it later. This time the dream monsters shot beams of dark energy at Izuku. They were entirely ineffective against him. He doesn't have any good to challenge the dark energy. Nor did he have any evil that could face this darkness. As a result the dark energy went through Izuku and was unable to harm him. In a way it showed the dream monsters that there creator in a way rejects the existence of the dream monsters. Izuku aimed his hands at the dream monsters and created spheres of eldritch lightning. They proved to be more effective against the dream monsters.

They had more area to impact them and contained a higher amount of electricity. To a certain degree they even had more density than the bolts of electricity. The spheres of eldritch lightning badly hurt the unharmed dream monsters. Despite this the dream monsters were determined to achieve there goal. They didn't care if they died in the process. They decided as a last ditch effort to merge with each other. The new dream monster now was capable of controlling the universe like it was a lucid dream. The sky was fading to nothingness along with the entire world. The stars galaxy's and planets. even concepts such as space time and life the within the world.

They all began to fade away... Everything except Izuku. He decided he had no choice. It was time to use his eldritch fire. He created a gray fireball the size of the Sun. This fireball then was sent in the direction of the dream monster. Remarkably the dream monster survived. Though by no means was it unharmed. In fact it was basically on deaths door. It was very drained. It to now lacks the concepts of good and evil. A vital Part of the concept of it's very existence. The only things keeping it alive was it's astral magic and it's determination to survive.

To avoid unnecessary damage to the surrounding Izuku finished it off with eldritch lightning. With the death of the dream monster the world returned to how it was before. The world now remembers his name. Though he still has his powers. Though oddly Izuku felt he had a much stronger will and felt he gained more magic. Considering everything that happened. Izuku was fairly certain the dream monsters were why he was forgotten by the world.

They were responsible for his powers. They must have created a bootstrap paradox by accident. This accident happened to have a butterfly effect that ended with there death. Or was this a scripted event in linear time? Either way the fact he still has powers suggests that he's in some capacity immune to time paradoxes. If that's indeed the case then he has a fairly good guess that if true. would mean he has a good understanding of causality and there connection to the laws of time.

Izuku was now beginning to appreciate the points he spent on intelligence. He single handedly could have just figured out a significant portion of physics in the world and the universe. In comparison there haven't been that many individuals across history who on there own figured out a decent amount of physics in the world. Though this is in comparison to the total population across history. It's still a significant amount of intelligence.