Chapter 3 a chain of cosmic event's Part 2 revenge for eri

Izuku decided it was time to start his new mission immediately. He could have chosen to upgrade himself beforehand. But he had no reason to delay the mission. Overhaul is just a human. He's no threat to his existence. either way eri needs to be saved as soon as possible. Izuku then decided to test something. Nonexistence requires being non physical. In other words incorporeal. Given that incorporeal beings such as ghosts demons and angels were theoretically supposed to be able to fly. Was there any reason why he shouldn't be able to? He knew he could be non physical enough to fall all the way to the core of earth. He knew he can interact with physical objects while not allowing physical objects to go through him.

With very little thought Izuku began to float. It seems he didn't need to follow the laws of physics more then he wanted to. Though what type of spirit would he qualify as? He's no Angel and he's certainly not a demon. If the void was considered an element than he almost qualified as a void elemental. But Izuku knew the answer. He would count as a ghost. Though he lacks good and evil. His soul still exists. It didn't mean he wasn't an anomaly among ghosts. But it's the closest thing to what type of spirit he qualified as.

If that's the case there's no reason why he couldn't possess people if he chose to. Though there was little reason to do so. His body couldn't die from old age and he had a form of regenerative immortality. He was also beyond life and death. There wasn't many reasons for him to possess people in the first place. After that thought Izuku began flying in the direction of eri. He felt like it was entirely his choice how fast he was flying. If he wasn't careful he could accidentally travel in time. When Izuku arrived he decided to test something. A small hole in reality began to form around eri. eri then fell into izuku's pocket dimension. It seems he can now create portals to his pocket dimension at will.

The system "side mission complete. Side mission rewards available. Time manipulation unlocked. Title 'Hero' available. Note. No experience was given because side missions are not required to complete the mission, this is why other rewards were given". Izuku (perhaps I should work on my title's sometime soon, though I appreciate gaining the ability to control time). Izuku then flew to overhaul and punched his head clean off. A few seconds later blood started gushing out of overhaul's body as if it was a geyser. Izuku then began picking off the other members of this mafia one by one.

Though unlike overhaul he give them the kindness of knowing they were being killed by the unknown vigilante. When he was finished he decided to write a message with the blood of overhaul. It said 'all for one and endeavor are next. Love the unknown vigilante, ps I'd prefer to be called void' for obvious reasons he chose not to give any finger prints. It doesn't really matter but he'd prefer not to get inko disappointed or angry at him. He also planed to explain that to inko eventually anyway. Now simply wasn't the time. Just then he was informed about something.

The system "mission complete. 15000 experience awarded. You are now level 25. 60 total ability points available. 40 total points available. Level requirement met 'Space manipulation' unlocked. Mission reward 'transmutation' unlocked. Mission reward 'temporal singularity' unlocked, title 'villain' unlocked". Izuku (I think I'll need to check some of these sometime soon. Though I think it's time to upgrade myself, first I should look into my regeneration) Izuku then looked at regenerative erasure. It only can work on something that's at least partly nonexistent. Though it doesn't affect how much it will regenerate. After thinking about it Izuku decided to check the concept embodiment skill tree for the cost of existence and nonexistence.

They had a cost of 10 each. Izuku had expected this. You can't physically or non physically embody some stuff so easily. It's definitely worth it though. After he purchased existence and nonexistence he got a notification. The system "duality complete, Conceptual immortality acquired". Izuku (I'm fairly certain it's passive immortality like with chaos. Though In This case it's a higher concept and is of a dualistic nature. However, the at will revival of chaos isn't automatic). Izuku then decided to teleport himself into his pocket dimension. When he arrived he could see toga was comforting eri while eri was crying and talking about what overhaul has done to her.

Izuku then appeared next to eri to give her a hug. Izuku "it's ok eri. you don't have to worry about him or anybody else ever again. We will do our best to help you and keep you safe, all you have to do is tell either of us what's wrong and we'll fix the problem". eri "may I have an ice cream?". Izuku "sure" . Izuku then imagined a vanilla ice cream cone in eri's hand. Much to the delight and wander of eri. The ice cream cone materialized right in her hand while she was pretending to hold one. As much as eri was curious how Izuku did that. She decided to enjoy her ice cream first.

Izuku could tell his pocket dimension was improved. There were now countless galaxy's within it and it is infinite in size. Not only that. It could now contain life. It even has black holes entirely dependent on his magic. But there was something he noticed. Black holes are made of a type of particle called a graviton. Given that there's a non physical dimension in the form of a dream dimension. And a multiverse exists. Some form of String theory is real. Given that divine frisk clearly isn't from the same set of universe's despite originally being from a universe. It's highly likely the multiverse uses m-theory.

But then why hasn't he encountered many gods or demons? He wasn't looking for a fight or anything. But wouldn't his actions have gathered attention from them? Perhaps the multiverse has secrets he will need to learn.