Chapter 3 a chain of cosmic event's Part 1 actions have consequences

The second the world remembered izuku's name. Lots of things changed. from the perspective of Inko it was like suddenly remembering that you have a child that you neglected because you were somehow unable to remember them. She was in a storm of emotions. She hated that she forgot about the existence of Izuku. She was sad that Izuku was nowhere to be found in the house. She was angry that Izuku had to take care of himself on his own all this time without having been able to directly teach him. She was happy that Izuku now knows how to take care of himself.

And she was confused about how this entire situation. Why did she remember Izuku at this particular moment? This had to involve a higher being of some kind. For now though inko had to continue on with the day. From the perspective of bakugo. It felt like Izuku somehow managed to entirely avoid him. He remembered all the bullying he's done to Izuku but didn't think anything about it. Though he had no idea how concerned he would be if he knew what happened to Izuku. And from the perspective of all might. He remembered the entire conversation he had with Izuku.

keeping in mind that he didn't tell Izuku what he wanted to hear. There's ungodly low odds for Izuku to be that unknown vigilante. But practically nobody else would make sense to be that vigilante. It was only Izuku that he suddenly remembered for no apparent reason. And that vigilante was practically invisible. Perhaps even nonexistent. He had no evidence to prove it. But now there was a very slim chance to find the vigilante where there was no chance at all. Little did all might know how right he was about his theory and little did he know how useless that information would be for any mortal being in the entire universe.

But in the perspective of Izuku. He knew his name was now remembered in this world thanks to his cosmic awareness. He even knew the way inko was feeling. He simply didn't care about the theory all might has. Sure all might was correct but there's nothing humanity could do to him. Any physical quirks can't interact with him unless he wants them to. Any elemental quirks were nearly useless. Light and dark related quirks were entirely useless. Teleportation and portal quirks have too many requirements to work on him. are too rare to find the one that has the best chance to work on him. or in some cases even can't work on him regardless of it being the optimal quirk for the situation.

Copy quirks. All for one. And eraser head's quirk were absolutely useless against him. Aside from The rare quirks that control minds or emotions The only quirk in the entire universe that had an actual chance to do anything to him was rewind. And even that wasn't certain. He knew he grew at least a few dimensions above humanity. There was realistically no chance any quirk could effect him in any way. After all of those thoughts exited izuku's mind he was notified a few things by his system. System "mission complete. 29000 experience awarded. You are now level 21. 48 total ability points available. 32 points available. Soul has been repaired".

Izuku (although my soul was healed I'd prefer a more long-term solution than leveling up. I'll have to look into the details of 'regenerative erasure' and potentially look into a form of nonexistence that applies to souls, the ability points will be helpful for this). the system "new title available 'Protector of the universe'. Level requirements met. New ability unlocked. 'Title fusion' new ability unlocked 'improved pocket dimension'. New ability unlocked 'temperature manipulation'. New ability unlocked 'Magic absorption'. Secret mission reward unlocked 'astral attunement'. Secret mission reward unlocked 'supernatural Will'. Missions from this point onward contain secret rewards".

Izuku (it seems there's now more of a reason for me to gather title's. I'll need to check the improvements of my pocket dimension sometime soon. Temperature manipulation could be useful. Magic absorption and astral attunement could be handy, a supernatural will is probably going to be useful at some point). The system "multiple mission options available. Select which omen to activate".

Izuku "(between a fake hero that mistreated his children and drove his wife to insanity. The most powerful villain on earth and happens to be trying to usurp Control of the underworld. And a mafia leader that usurped there position of leader but wants to profit from the conflict between heroes and villains. normally the fake hero would be a higher priority. However. The mafia leader has kidnapped and mistreated an innocent young girl. Besides. The damage from the fake hero has been done, it's time karma caught up to him). I think you know the omen that will be activated. I might lack the concepts of good and evil. but even as a neutral 3rd party to hero society, overhaul needs to be taken care of".

The system "mission chosen. Dismantle the mafia. side mission chosen, rescue eri". Izuku "I would have done this side mission regardless of if it was a side mission. Though seeing as I have a pocket dimension. I'm pretty sure I'm the person most qualified to protect her. But to raise her I'm going to need help from toga because I'm not omnipresent. I could have mom help but I don't have enough time to visit the pocket dimension often enough while doing missions, though at this point I'm ready for the world to learn a bit about there unknown vigilante". While toga was in the pocket dimension she heard what Izuku was talking about regarding the mission and side mission.

She was confused for a while until she noticed that people now remember izuku's name. She didn't mind helping raise eri. She might not have heard everything or even that it was eri that Izuku was talking about. But she learned of the rumors that overhaul kidnapped a child. he mentioned needing help to raise someone that seems mostlikely to be a child. And it was said while talking about a mission against overhaul. it was remarkably easy to put the pieces together, even without knowing eri's name toga knew that the child probably was mistreated by overhaul.