Chapter 2 an eldritch demigod Part 3 the light in the darkness

Before doing anything outside his pocket dimension. Izuku decided to check his title 'the forgotten' it's description has changed. 'Although it is a curse for mortals to be forgotten. Those of eldritch nature consider it a blessing. being forgotten by the world was your eldritch origin. By shedding your mortality you unlocked it's secret ability. You are now are 100% unnoticeable to anybody you don't want to see you. +50% resistance to any abilities that fall under the elements "dark" or "demonic" or "negative" as they are all connected to forms of the element of darkness. The secret ability is 'the darkness in the light' with it you can reflect the exact brightness and or shade to match the shade or amount of light in an area. Allowing invisibility with any amount of light or darkness'. The only thing better for invisibility that Izuku could think of is if his presence was erased. And it's helpful to now control who notices him. But that resistance will stay helpful.

Izuku then noticed that toga was awake. It was probably for the best that the pocket dimension by default doesn't let people within it get hungry or thirsty. There was no food within it and the planets with water have no way to know if that water is safe to drink. And that was assuming you wouldn't need more water than a planet contained. :Toga "so what did you dream about? In my dream I was exploring the milky way. I think I saw aliens at some point, but I know I saw an alien spaceship before I woke up" Izuku "apparently my dream was basically a message from a higher being. It seems our universe is being invaded (she doesn't need to know about the multiverse civil war. It would stress her out too much, perhaps at a later time). And for some reason I'm apparently the only one in the universe capable of dealing with it" toga "I imagine that must be annoying" Izuku "while yes it is annoying. She requested that I take care of it so she doesn't need to mess with people's memories in the universe, I could even sense how much power she had. I know better than to deny the request of a being who has an immeasurably infinite amount of power compared to me"

Toga "with that knowledge I completely agree with you. From a standpoint of power she could be equal to an outergod. A request from such a being shouldn't be taken lightly. Luckily Though it seems she might be a benevolent being, or at least isn't evil" Izuku "unfortunately I can't let you go with me. I don't yet know how to give you any power while outside the pocket dimension and I don't want you getting hurt. As we both use it as a base you can trust that I'll return. Perhaps I can figure out while I'm out". before Izuku summoned the exist portal he created a few puzzles for toga so she wouldn't go completely bored. When Izuku walked through the portal he arrived at ua. It seems they were preparing for the recommendation exam.

This meant more than 1 day has passed while he was in his pocket dimension. From this observation Izuku was able to confirm that time in his pocket dimension is different from the world he desires to recreate in his image. Even if time between them is highly similar. This meant he could compare his pocket dimension to a space time continuum. The main difference is his pocket dimension is currently finite in size and only contains a galaxy. Izuku then shape shifted into what appeared to be an adult human with a build comparable to prime all might. Present Mic heard the sounds of slime squishing into a different shape and the sounds of bones braking. While he was concerned to hear that. He was even more concerned from the fact that nobody was near his location. At least that's what he thought. 

Izuku then began laughing at the pure chance that he arrived near present Mic out of everyone. Present Mic then began to hear laughter from somewhere nearby. It then dawned on present Mic that he was alone in a room with an invisible being whose body is clearly alien in nature. In a way it remained him of these old movies and games about aliens with shape shifting abilities that kill people and replace them. From shear fear present Mic fainted. Izuku decided it should be ok to bring him to the nurse office. He decided it would be best to keep the darkness in the light active while doing this.

After present Mic was laying down on one of the beds in the nurse office Izuku began to leave ua. Later Izuku arrived at a park and was considering taking a look at his evolution rewards. At ua recovery girl was startled to randomly find present Mic resting in a bed in her office. She informed nezu that it was odd for present Mic to randomly rest on one of the beds in her office. Nezu then looked through the recordings of the security cameras. It showed present Mic suddenly grew concerned while working only to eventually faint with a facial expression that indicated he was highly afraid of something.

It didn't show anyone else in the room. Human or otherwise. It then showed present Mic levitating and floating his way into the nurse office and onto a bed. It was clear something supernatural was going on. Suddenly present Mic woke up and screamed something about shape shifting aliens. After being calmed down he explained why he fainted and explained the sounds he heard. Nezu recovery girl and aizawa agreed whatever it was. It clearly is a supernatural being. Perhaps a ghost or a demon. But they can't rule out the possibility of aliens. Regardless they were getting somewhat uncomfortable with the idea of aliens considering the sounds imply shape shifting of some kind. Deep in each of there respective subconscious's they had a strange feeling that perhaps it was someone who slipped through the cracks of society.