Parks are ruined

"Plans canceled?" You asked, removing your jacket as he groaned

"Plans canceled?" You asked, removing your jacket as he groaned. "I swear I hate these parties, I wanted to have the time of my life while buried deep inside you." You chuckled, "ew." He threw his tie across the room inhaling flames of temper. "I fucking can't do this." He muttered as you held the satin blue tie in your fingers.

"Why are you so frustrated?" You say and walk to him, lacing the tie around his neck, "You wanna have sex? We can do it after you come back." You smiled, "stop acting like a kid." You pull the tie a little too hard making him slightly cough. "It's too tight." Your eyes found his as you grinned. "Obviously."

Again, that goddamn madness makes him so vulnerable for you. So vulnerable that he wants to feel you right Now, against him. Touch you, tease you, make you suffer under his tinge while you cynically laugh under him, covered in sweat. He leaned in and joined your lips for a chaste long kiss, your fingers entangled with his styled curls as you barely pulled away, "I think you should go now." You said as he hummed against your lips and your phone rang.

You smiled between the kiss before pushing him away and picking up the call, "Yeah zeff?" As you disappear from the balcony. Zeff, Zephyr. He despises that guy. Jungkook rolled his eyes and left the apartment without bidding you goodbye and pulling out his car to the desired location which is an hour-long drive.

***

The doorbell rang as jimin smiled, going to the door and opening it. The guests smiling were much to his dismay but he still warmly welcomed them inside. "Wattsup bro!" Hoseok hugged Jimin, rolling his eyes behind the black sunglasses he wore. "All good. How are you hyesoo?" She smiled. "I'm good. Here, for the aunty." She handed him the nicely wrapped gift as jimin nodded and took it.

"She's inside." He guides them and just as another car pulls up and parks. He stays to watch the person as a handsome man comes out with sunflowers and a fine blue suit. They both stared at each other in suspicion. "Sorry?" Jimin asked, walking outside the entrance preventing the man from walking closer. "Park Jin-young?"

Jimin blinked, eyeing him up and down. "Yes, who are you?" He exhaled, "I'm jungkook. Jeon jungkook." He forwarded his hand out for a shake which jimin gladly took. "Nice to meet you, Mr. Jeon but I don't remember inviting you." Jungkook chuckled, "Park Jin Young did invite me this morning though, I wish you check the invitation list or ask her yourself."

Jimin's smile was no more as sighed and turned around, facing his back to the jeon and rolling his eyes, walking to his mother. "Mom, is there any jeon you invited?" She frowns at first and then smiles, "Yes, Jeon Jungkook. Son of my close friend, jeon Hara. Is he here?" Jimin nodded, "Yeah." He simply said walking back to the main door. "Welcome." He invited with a straight face and closed the door after he was inside.

Jimin didn't think of him as someone important to start a conversation with so he moved to the side and Dialed someone on his phone. "Just how fucking long are you gonna take?!" He grits his teeth, "I'm just there. Don't worry." And the person hung up, jimin excused himself to the bathroom as Hoseok and Hyesoo eyed his actions and shrugged at each other.