III - its over.

You hummed, staring at the lovely woman who sat, fumbling in front of you

You hummed, staring at the lovely woman who sat, fumbling in front of you. She looked up at your face when you made that sound. You smiled, her gut wrenched as she gulped. You exhale and take her reports in your hand.

"Hmmm...you're sexually active but no pregnancy. Abortion a few times I see. Planning a child?" You asked as she frowned. Basically sickened.
"What?! No!" Your chest vibrates when you laugh at her reaction.
"Then why did you and your boyfriend murder your mom?" You asked, lips slightly curving.

She sighed, "I did not kill my mom. I would never do that. I loved her." She said, eyes slightly watering. You barely scoff, "Well, we all love our mothers, don't we? Until, unless she starts to get in our way. Being a problem. Or a task, stopping you from getting the things you want or wannabe..?" You shrug as Jung hee exhales. "I did not kill my mom. No matter whom I love, I would never, ever, stoop this low in my life to hurt my family, especially my mother." You smile, "cool. But your boyfriend can?"

The colour from her face fades, making it obvious at this point. "Oh, that's why." Her lips slightly parted, a frown on her brows. "What?" She questioned, faintly. "That's why your boyfriend is missin'...hmm? Did the crime together, dispose the Body and told him to go missing and never come to the party in the first place to not be a suspect." You inhale and place two tickets to Hawaii with her and Namjoon's names on the table. "Booked tickets for Hawaii, prior so you can sneak out of the mess that you made and blame the murder on someone...you've been planning this for months now. Impressive." A smile curved onto your lips as she fumbled with the tickets.

"Wha..what is this...? I didn't even...I swear..." she stutters, eyes watering as she checks the tickets. Now everything made sense to Jung hee, why namjoon was working overtime, why he hid things from her, everything was making sense to her. All she did was doubt his love for her when all he wanted was to surprise her. She gasped, almost inaudibly, a tear dropping, hands shaking, mind pacing and heart pounding loudly in her chest.

She killed him.
Out of doubt.

A wail escapes the woman's throat as her lashes start to soak the tears and start to run down her cheeks. The immense turmoil of hurt and guilt ate her insides. "What have I...what have I done?!" She tried to muffle her sobs as much as she could while placing her hands on her mouth. "Namjoon..." more tears escape her eyes as she wails, "I'm so sorry.." she sobs, her voice echoing in the empty interrogation room with you slightly smiling at her.

You offered her your glass of water. "It's over."