Found you

"Park Jung Hee

"Park Jung Hee. The daughter of the victim." You took the phone and dialled the number.

"Hello?" A quiet, feminine voice rang through the phone.
"Park Jung hee?"
You almost heard her voice hitch. "Y-yes?"
You smiled and circled her name on the paper. "Are you at home right now, Ms. Park?"
"Wh..what happened? Who are you?"
You hummed, "You see the tower in front of you? There's a hitman there, aiming your house to kill someone."
"What?! Who are you?! Police?!"
"Yes. Choi y/n, the head officer in the crime department of Seoul Police."

She doesn't say anything but you can hear loud breathing noises, you sign Zeff and run out of the station to your car. "What..what do I do? Should I run away?!" She cries on the phone as you pull out your car, "No. There are people outside your house as well. I'm coming, just stay inside without making a noise."

She doesn't hang up and whines on the phone. You gaze behind you to see zeff following you with his car.

Greenwood apartments

You stopped your car and fled to the elevators. "Are you here?!" She wept as you smiled. "Hello?! Officer?!" She sobs badly as you grin. Zeff followed closely behind you as both the elevators opened, you walked to the 118, knocked on the door as she yelped through the phone. "Some..someone's on the door!" "Open." "No! I won't!"

She sobbed as you sighed, "Park Jung hee, this is Officer Choi y/n. Please open the door." After some moments, the keypad beeped and the door opened. A very devastated jung hee looked at you. Ruined mascara, smudged lipstick, hair a mess and dress ripped from some places.

"Choi y/n?"
You smiled and forward your hand, she gulped but shook hands with you for you to put handcuffs. "You are under arrest for being a suspect in Park Jin Young's murder case." You say as she frowns in disbelief. "What?!" zeff took her to the side as you stepped in and eyed her house. "What case?!" She asked him, "Park Jin-young! Your mom!" You yell, as you stare at the paintings and the showpieces. And then the bookshelf. A tear rolled down her pale cheeks, "My mom...m..murder? H-how?" She asked as you shrug.

Turned to her and smiled widely, "You know better." Her lips quivered, "I don't know anything! How can I be a suspect?! I don't..I don't even..." she broke into tears as you wore your gloves and checked her house. "Someone else lives with you, right? Boyfriend?" She is still sobbing as you check the laundry. Surprisingly, her sobs are quiet. "Yes. I was about to inform him to the police. He..he's missing since last evening."

You laughed and walked to her, "It's funny to me." She looks at you smiling at her as you place your hands on her shoulders. "It's funny to me how almost every park family member was about to call the police. What goes inside y'all?" You pulled her cheeks and then looked at zeff. "Get her full body medical reports, check if she's pregnant or not." he nods as you eye the house.

***

"Where were you last night?" You asked, sitting in the same room, on the same chair.
"I did not kill mom!"