Hello angel

You walked back to jimin, seeing your phone lying down on the table

You walked back to jimin, seeing your phone lying down on the table. "Did you call?" He didn't say anything and looked at you, "Do you think I would?" You frowned, "I hope not." You say and take back your phone. You looked at Zeff as he nodded his head. "Until your lawyer arrives, you're going to be inside the jail." You say and walk out again, aiming to go home.

"Ms.y/n." You stopped at jimin's voice and turned around, "Do you think I wouldn't notice?" He says, "What?" His lips curve slowly in a pessimistic smile, "do you think Jung hee kept everything to herself?" You scoff, "What do you mean?" You said, walking closer. "I know. I know more than you think." You smile, "Good." you roll your eyes Before you walk out.

Jungkook, who noticed everything, felt sick in his gut. What was going on with you?

***

Jungkook yawned, the whole fine payment and bullshit took all his energy. Not an ounce of food. He was tired as hell and on the verge of fainting. He entered the password and unlocked his apartment. The first thing he noticed was his unfinished painting sitting quietly in the dark. He went there to touch the dried canvas.

"Welcome home. I didn't clean." He looked at you who was standing by the dining table. You wore a simple white shirt and a pair of black pants with your hair open. "I expected you to." He says, exhaling. "I did make you dinner though. Remember? You promised a night just for me?" He frowned, "I honestly don't..." you sigh and smile, "it's okay. Get some water and freshen up. We can enjoy dinner together." You say as he nods and Lean in to wrap his arms around you and for a kiss which you dodged with a scrunched face.

"Brush your teeth first, jeon." You say, not liking his sweaty, stinky structure near you. He sighed and went inside the bathroom without any words.

The water soaked him as he closed his eyes.

"I know, I know more than you think."

He opened his eyes and stared a his reflection in the shiny tiles. What did jimin mean by that? He turned off the shower and took a deep breath. He feels as if he's gonna fall any moment on the ground.

Wearing his bathrobe and drying his hair, he went to the sink area but heard your phone ring. He lowered his brows and waited.

"Hello, angel."

His frown deepened.

***

"I can't believe you did that, hyung? How can you be so greedy for money?!" Jay said, as jimin looked at him. His lips curved into a smile and then he began to laugh loudly, squeaking, and tears in his eyes formed. But he kept laughing. "I.." he coughed and gulped, trying not to laugh more. "I did that, Jay?"

Jay scowled as jimin leaned in grasped the back of Jay's neck and pulled him closer. His smile faded as his fingers dug into Jay's flesh. Knuckles turning white. "Tell me, I did that Jay?" He whispered, dangerously close to choke him.