Monster

"Hello, angel

"Hello, angel."

Jungkook's frown deepened.

"Yes."
And he heard you hung up. He bit his lower lip and looked at the mirror, seeing his reflection. He flinch at The sudden knocks on the door. "Are you done, babe?"

He shook his head, "Ye-yeah." He says and opens the door to see you frowning, "what were you doing?" You say as you lean in to kiss his lips. He returns the kiss half-heartedly, "Come on, let's eat." You smile sweetly and drag him to the table.

"Uh y/n," he calls as you hum and remove your revolver from your jeans, he blinks. "Yes?" You said, leaning on the table. "N-nothin, I just...I should wear some clothes. It's really cold." You scoff, "quick. I'm hungry." You sternly spoke as he nodded hastily and rushed to his room to wear his clothes.

After coming back, he sees you serving the food for two people, he sits ahead of you and serves himself some wine. "I'm sorry." You say, chewing your food. He blinked and looked at you, "for what?" You chuckled, "I started eating without you." He lightly smiles, "it's okay."

He says and picks up his chopsticks, eating the fried chicken. "Did you make it?" You click your tongue, "obviously, I did." He grins and eats it, "It's delicious," even though it wasn't, he liked the fact that you made something for him.

***

"Whoo! I drank too much didn't I?" You say, sitting on his lap and kissing the side of his neck. He wrapped his arms around you, pulling you closer. "You did. Now you even stink soju." He murmured, throwing his head back, feeling your smile against his skin. You detach your lips and place your head on his shoulder, liking his scent.

His fingers sneaking in and caressing the side of your butt through your shorts. You looked at him and kissed his lips softly. He scrunched his nose and leaned in again for a more devoted kiss. Just as you feel him going the way you wouldn't want him to, you pull away.

"Jungkook?"
"Hmm?"
You blinked, eyes gloomy, cheeks red. "Do you...want to know the..truth?"
He looked at you, confused.
You smile and snuggle close and into his ear, you whisper, "jimin is not the culprit."
His lips slowly parted as he felt you smile. "What...do you mean?"
Your smile remained as you lay your head on his shoulder again, "That night, Jay tried to kill his mother. But he couldn't. Therefore, I am," you looked at him, "the culprit." You smiled, seeing blood drain from his face. As he gazed at you, as if, you were a monster.

***

That night.

Jungkook rolled his eyes and left the apartment without bidding you a goodbye. "Alright." You say and hang up to see him gone. You shrug and walk to the living room, sitting on the couch and turning the television on. Deciding to take a relaxing bath instead as you came out of the bathroom.

A few minutes later, you receive a call. You blink and pick up, "Hello?" You say as the line stays silent for a moment, "I have a job for you." You don't say anything, "It pays you a lot." The male voice went quiet again as you gazed at the pistol lying on the tea table. "But you have to become a monster for that." You smiled, "what is it?"

Park's mansion

You looked around as you walked to the backyard. Seeing a ladder, you put on your cap and mask and climb it slowly. Pressing your foot on the slanted roof, you walked on it. Just as someone shot you, you frowned and laid down quietly. "J-jimin you have a pistol?!" You quietly heard the conversation but it was hard to make it out since you were far upward.

You peek from the bullet hole and see Park Jin Young, rubbing her hands together in anxiety. Your lips curled up in a smile.

***

Jimin took out his silencer, placed it on the gun and inhaled.

This is it.
Park jimin
And
Park Jin Young.

He gazed at his mother and then shook his head and walked in a different corner. What was I doing? He wiped the sweat from his skin and took deep breaths. He shook his head, "I won't."

***

"Mom?" Jin Young frowned, "Jay?" She stood up as He nodded, "Yes Mom, Jay." He went to her and kneeled in front of her, "Mom, I want to tell you something," he held her Wrinkled hands as she smiled warmly at her. "What is it, my dear?" Jay inhaled, "I love you." She giggled, "I love you, too." Just as she gazed stood up and took his hands somewhere, park Jin Young felt something rip her skin apart. Something piercing in her spine as she felt blood rise to her throat,

Jay's eyes widened as he eyed you, "you don't pack your emotional trauma with murder weapons." You say as you hand him the knife, pointing at the neck area. "Not dead. Just injured." He took the knife and inhaled, stabbing her three times in her torso.

He aimed,
Heart,
Intestine,
Throat.

You looked from your peripherical vision of someone coming, you pushed the body to the ground and hid behind the closet, Jay bent down under the chair.

Hoseok came and gasped, slipping in the growing pool of blood as he shuddered and got up, yanking his hands and running away. You scoff and keep yourself hidden for a few seconds. If that guy would come again but surprisingly no one did. You did hear some cluttering noises as you hurried up and took the body, tied it and put it in your bag, before you hung it and saw from the window.

You looked at Jay as he nodded. You inhaled and jumped on your back, feeling Park Jin Young crunch under you, breathing heavily and running to the woods.

Meanwhile, Jay cleaned the mess and took all the clothes with him, getting on the side of the window from which you came in, he climbed on the roof and then took the ladder to climb down to the ground and run behind you. "She's so heavy, help me." You whisper as he nods and you remove the bag as you both carry her to the lake while running quickly.

Jay laid her down and removed the tart, "we need to punch more holes or the body will float." He whispered as he took the knife and just before he could stab, you tapped his shoulder lightly as he looked in the way you did. Namjoon looked at you and Jay as he quickly got up and started running, "he'll tell everyone."

Jay whispered as you took the knife and started stabbing the Body, "Let him." You whispered back, jaw clenched as you glanced him running away.

Taking the body off the cloth of the tart, you gently sink it in the cold water. A few leaves off the tree fell inside, water rippling, your reflection on the greenish water as the body started floating, creating bubbles.

You took the tart cloth and washed it in the water, hands stained as Jay looked around, making sure no one was watching. You take the cloth and throw it on the ground before you take your lighter out and burn it.

As it burned, you looked and Jay and nodded with a deep exhale. He smiles and motions you to clean your neck, "blood." You wiped it, "I need to hurry." He nods, "What about namjoon?" You frowned, "who?" He breathed heavily, "that guy." You scoff, "I'll take care of it."

You say and run away, taking the car keys and hurriedly speeding to your apartment. You spot jungkook's car stopping by as you sigh in relief and speed up as much as you can. Parking Jay's car in an alleyway, you took a taxi to your house.

You wear your mask and press 27 on the elevator. Thank god it was late at night so no one was rushing to leave or come. You ran out of the elevator and knocked on the door, a female opened, "Who are you—" "police." You say and show your ID before you rush inside to the balcony, she gasped. "What happened?"

You don't bother to answer and gaze your balcony and throw your robe upwards, "shh." You say to the young girl as she nods, scared for her life. You climb your balcony and start to remove your clothes. Wiping your sweat and taking a sip of the red wine. Calming your tense breath down and removing your undergarments as you wear the red robe you left off.

Removing the claw clip and opening your hair, you take the wine glass and sigh in relief. Sipping it. You hear the keypad beeping as Jungkook opens the door and soon enough, is kissing you.