VI - stab

You chew almonds with a wide sinister smile while observing the man in front uncomfortably shift

You chew almonds with a wide sinister smile while observing the man in front uncomfortably shift. "You're a chef, right?" He slightly frowns. "What?" You chuckled. "Cook! Chef, servant. Hmm, servant. You were the servant right?" A small part of Seokjin's brain is triggered by the words you use. And you knew that very well, Infact the main reason was that itself, pissing him off to the edge.

"Butler." He murmured as you snort. "Butler huh...who do you think killed Park Jin-young?" You asked, your crunch echoing in the empty room. He looked at you and sighed.

That night
After Jungkook put his drink down and left the bar. The song was over, the lights were out and his heart thumped. "If you don't kill her, I will kill you." Yoongi was still sipping and smoking. Jin's fingers shook, his breath shuddering, his stomach grumbling. "What does this even get you?" He grits his teeth, feeling tears pooling in his eyes.

Yoongi shrugged, "satisfaction." He was so nonchalant about this whole situation while Jin was freaking out even breathing the same air as the park family. He has served them, almost his whole life and no matter how bad or good they treated him, it still feels wrong.

"Stab or shoot. You choose it." Yoongi muttered under his breath as he inhaled his cigarette again. "I prefer stabbing. Easy, safe and effective." Jin's fingers shake when he wipes sweat from his face. Walking close to the bottle shelf, he took deep breaths to calm himself.

He licked his bottom lip and opened the drawer, taking out the knife as he stared at the sharp edge. Exiting the bar counter and walking towards the room he saw jimin take her, he stumbled upon someone and yelped. Feeling his hands get soaked into something, a faint smell of blood.

His stomach dropped into his stomach when he smelled the perfume. The man took shaky sharp breathes, his glasses falling on the floor and his Chelsea boots scraping against the maroon carpet. Jin's knife drops on the carpet as he gazes at his blood-stained shirt and hands.

He was knocked out of the air in his lungs.