VIII - six bullets down your fucking asshole

You have relations with this gang, if I'm not wrong

You have relations with this gang, if I'm not wrong." You laid out Yoongi's call history. He chuckles, "So what?" You sigh, suppressing a yawn. "Why did you kill Park Jin Young?"

He rolled his eyes slightly and heaved out a sigh, "I did not. Nor would I ever want to." You chuckle, "Kim seokjin and Kim taehyung have given us enough proof to count you as a murderer. Why would you want to do that, though? What are you to the parks?"

He slightly squints his eyes and looks at you in the eye, "you don't know?" You smiled, "I do, but I want to hear it from you."

You can see him grit his teeth and his nose flaring in anger. "I think you'll never hear it." You smile once again, "oh yeah?" You stand up from your chair, "I think I have the killer." You said and started to walk out, "I did not kill her." You sighed and turned around, "Did not? Then why can't you explain yourself?" You raised your brows.

"Because I won't."
You scoff and walked to him, clutching his collar as you point the gun at his head, "Take your man ego out and shove it up your ass. Or I will shove six bullets down your fucking asshole." His glare hardened on you as your lips curved. You remove the gun from his head and press his collar right as it was.

"C'mon, I think I'll have fun now." You smiled and sat back in your chair "Zeff! Two coffees!"

***

You stretch your body and yawn while exiting the interrogation room. "What is this whole shit up of an orchestra dozing off huh?! Wake them up! Keep them here! All of these will stay in the police station until Kim namjoon is found!" Jimin and Hoseok flinch slightly from their sleep. Jungkook, who was wide awake and tired, sighed. "Y/n..." you look at him "what?" "I...I want to go home. You know I won't kill—" "of course I know." You were standing in front of him by now, "I know you don't have the guts to kill or save a woman. Do ya? Jeon Jungkook," you bend down to his level, "you're just a rat, hiding from the cat because you think you're her food. But you're not, you just overestimate yourself." You smile, the same negative, cynical smile he has seen a million times by now.

you were going away but he held your wrist, "I hope you don't forget that I'm your boyfriend." By the calm look on jungkook's face, you knew he was mad. You hurt his tiny little reputation in front of big names. You smiled and got rid of his hold, "I kinda want to, I don't want to trust anyone." You say and walk out. "I'll be here at eight." Zeff nodded and sighed, "All alright."

Sam checked the clock that struck, 3:56 a.m. eight... "Is Ms. Y/n always like this? So chill and ...just different..? She's never scared, and her mind is amazing. I mean I've been working with her for a while, she never gives up and always finds the truth. Most of the time she's not even sure—" "Can you fucking stop talking about her? You're at your job?" Jungkook snapped at Zeff who once held a smile, "you know what dude? you better watch your mouth."

Jimin, who sat ahead of Jungkook, said "he's right. You were talking about his girlfriend. I mean, ex-girlfriend or some? I dunno. But it's disrespectful. We're suspects but that doesn't mean that you can say anything to us." "We can kill you and we most of the time find a reason or make one."

Jimin scoffed, "Why don't you just do your work and find that fucking Kim namjoon, the actual killer huh? He fucking killed my mom. And all y'all do is fucking Interrogate while the actual killer is out there free." zeff scoffed, "You don't decide who's the killer, got that? Your company is at the stake of losing everything so you better drop your arrogant attitude. This is the police station, not your livelihood mansion." zeff said before walking out of the room.

"Y/n is gone...I can't even lay—" "Can you fucking shut the hell up?! Y/n this y/n that! Shut the fucking hell up!" Jimin yelled at Jungkook as he frowned, "You shut the hell up! I didn't tell you to stand up for me, did I?! You did! So don't fucking lash out your anger on me dude!" Jimin scoffed, and looked at him, "I stood up for you and you—"

"Guys stop! Just fucking stop! We're all suspects and no one knows who killed Park Jin Young. Instead of fighting with each other, we should just have patience!" Hoseok yelled at both of them who were throwing daggers at each other. They both quietly sat at their seats as yoongi rolled his eyes while seokjin sighed. Taehyung always stayed blank in whatever situation happened. Almost like a psychopath.

***

6:22 a.m

Your phone rang as you shifted in your bed, fluttering open your eyes, and you picked it up.

"Hello?"
"Mam, it's Zeff here."
"What happened?" You yawned, sitting up.
"Around two hours ago, we received Kim Namjoon's information. We went there to see..."
"See what?"
"Mam, Kim namjoon is dead. He committed suicide."