I - attention

You opened the door and went inside the interrogation room where you locked Jungkook

You opened the door and went inside the interrogation room where you locked Jungkook. He slightly frowns and looks at you. "Sit." You say as he sits on the chair though He doesn't speak. "Yesterday, where were you?" He exhaled, "with you."

You hiss, "the party! Where were you, what did you do, who did you see, tell me everything!" You yell, frustrated.

"I drove from home to a flower shop—"
"What flower shop?"
"The one near..chonsu metro station."
"What was the name?" You ask, taking chips and eating them.
"Kabloom? I'm not sure."
You nod, as he continues.
"I went to their house, but a guy stopped me from entering, saying he didn't know me or who invited me. But Mrs. Park invited me personally for her birthday. I told him as he went inside and asked her. He didn't come back but I went inside."
"Jungkook," you munched as he hummed.
"Hmm?"
"What flowers you buy?"
"Sunflowers."
You blinked and ran your tongue on your lower lip. "Okay."

He exhaled, "I went inside and greeted her."
"Anything suspicious?"
He shook his head, "Mrs Park looked fine. I had drinks. There were a few people I didn't know. But yeah, uh. Kim seokjin, who was serving the drinks, I knew him."
You chuckle, "How?"
He gulped, "My mom and Mrs. Park were close friends. We used to go to her house, I mean she used to invite us. Kim seokjin was a worker of theirs, they Um..."
He contemplated but saw you glaring at him. "They did not treat him well at the start. He was pretty young, around twenty I guess? I was very silly so I don't remember much."
You hummed, "What happened then?"

He sighed, "The guy who stopped me was Park Jimin, I never knew him but seokjin told me he was—no wait!" He frowned, "There was also a very uh..weird one. Min yoongi. He told me who was jimin, he didn't like him."
"You didn't like jimin too, right?"
Jungkook licked his lips and swallowed the lump in his throat, "How do you know?"
You smiled, "guessed."
He sighed, "yoongi introduced himself as uh some sort of investor in Park Corporation? He had a scar and a leather coat on."
"And you shit talked on jimin or his family?" You take a chip in your mouth, the crunch echoing in the empty room.
Jungkook almost rolled his eyes and scoffed, "Yeah."
"What did he say?" You take another chip. Crunching it between your teeth.
"He said that jimin is the Um..most annoying one. He said he's a troublesome person and then he introduced himself."

You laughed silently. "What happened after that?" You asked, smiling, enjoying the interrogation. "Jimin came and wished Mrs. Park happy birthday and then he introduced a singer to perform." You hum, munching on the chips. "What song did he sing?" You asked, he frowned, "I don't remember but it was very uninteresting. I didn't pay attention to it."

Your lips curve, "then what thing you pay attention to? What was interesting in the room?" As if jungkook's mind froze, he went back and forth between lies. "Nothing. I wasn't paying attention to anything. Just drink." You smiled, "That's impossible." You smiled down at him, tapping your thigh.

♪ But I prefer a man who lives
And gives
Expensive jewels ♪

You chuckled, bending towards him, "Okay, forget that, what was the drink you ordered?" He inhaled, "whiskey." You raise your brows, "oh? Pure?" He blinked, "Yes."

You nod, "what happened after that?" You asked, leaning back on your chair. His pupils dilate, "the singer was singing and suddenly the lights were out form some reason I dunno. I put my drink away and left." Your lips curve in a tight smile, "you didn't have dinner? Didn't even finish your drink?"

He sighed, "I was...In a hurry." You hummed and leaned in to look closer at his face, "what hurry were you in?" You asked, even though you possibly know the answer. "I..uh...I wanted to get home early. My girlfriend was waiting for you. I mean me, she was waiting for me." You smiled. "Good." You leaned back in your chair and made an 'Ah' sound. "Anything suspicious you noticed that night? Or you just didn't pay attention at all?" You scoffed, checking your manicure. He doesn't say anything, probably thinking, "Do you suspect someone?" So you get to the point.

As If his eyes sparkled, he looked into your eyes. "I do suspect someone." You smiled, "Oh? I thought you didn't pay attention to anything," you leaned in with a smile, "Who?" You whisper.

He gazes into your cynically acclaimed eyes.

♪ Diamonds
Diamonds
I don't mean rhinestones
But diamonds
are a girl's best friend. ♪