II - pistol

Jungkook exits the interrogation room, "Park Jimin

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Jungkook exits the interrogation room, "Park Jimin." He said and cueed him to go inside.

You rub the pad of your fingers together, legs on the interrogation table, "Zeff!" he came running inside, "Water." You smile as he nods, running back outside. Slightly bumping into jimin's shoulder as he walked deeper inside the room. You grinned, "Sit." You motioned him to the chair as he sat quietly.

"I thought we were done with the interview." He said as you chuckle. "Not when you act like a brat." You said as the water bottle is placed on the table. You crack open it and sip some water. "Now. You will tell me from the start. What happened, what did you do, what you saw, what did you feel? C'mon, start."

He sighed, "From where?"
"From the first thing in the morning."

He grits his teeth, staying as calm as he can. "I woke up, got ready for work and went to the company." You nod, "breakfast?" He shook his head, "skipped it." "Not good." He tried hard to not roll his eyes.

"Okay forget that, v was your friend?" You asked as he nodded.
"Yes. He is a school friend of mine, I booked him for the night to sing some good old Songs since mom loved jazz." You hummed and nodded.
"Was the lights out a part of his performance?"
He shrugged, "I don't know. You can ask him."

You smiled, "Oh." A mischief glint in your eyes. He avoided your gaze. "Tell me what did you do after lights out." He sighed.

That night

"Ladies and gentlemen! May I ask for your attention?" Jimin smiles charmingly in his maroon velvet suit and styled hair. "I introduce you to V, a very talented singer and a close friend of mine for a performance! And mom, this one's for you! Happy birthday!" He smiles and clink his wine glass with a spoon. Jin Young beams at her son as the lights dulled.

jimin and his mother lovingly hug each other. The curtains open as a handsome man with a fine suit sings I wanna be loved by you. Almost everyone in the room was very attentive to the performance. After the song ended, jimin took his mother to a room.

Quietly closing the door behind him he smiles at his mother, who held a drink in her hand. His eyes were sharp, eyeing Park Jin-young. Park Jin Young. "Eomma.." he approached her, sitting on his knees. Gazing at his mother's eyes, "Yes?" She smiled softly.

"You see? I'm twenty-seven now, I handle the whole company. Don't you think I should be the CEO now? And get the company papers?" He gazes, his hands under his blazer, fingers grazing at the gun. eyes are so sharp, smile so sweet, a thick layer of money, power, and glory visible in his eyes. Jimin has worked his entire ass off his whole life to be who he wants to be, powerful, rich, prestigious, high standard, a fucking dream. And he won't let his absolute dumb of a mother snatch that away from him.

First the divorce.
And then being the CEO.

He won't take any other bullshit from her anymore. Even if it takes entirely removing her forever.

Jin Young smiled at her son, sweet son, at least that was what she thought. But still, her guts were unnerved. As if....nope. Just nope.

♪ Money money money
Must be funny
In the rich man's world. ♪

Their gaze lingered.

♪ Ah, all the things I could do
If I had a little money.
In the rich man's world... ♪

Park Jin-young nearly gave in, nearly. Denying the visible desire that dripped from her delightful son's gaze. He's my son, he'd always keep his word, I know, right?

Until they felt a thump on the roof. Both cautiously look up, jimin standing as a shield to his mother. Brows lowered.

Tap, tap, tap.

Boots walking along the roof, jimin didn't think twice before taking his pistol out and shooting it upwards. Jin Young audibly gasped at that, scared, frightened. Throat dried and clenched.

"J-jimin..you had a pistol?" Her eyes were concerned as the male observed the pistol in his hands. His thumb grazed at the mark, the right side of his lip slightly curved. "Yes. Protection, Mom." He looked up, "you want some water?" He offered as she seemed to think for a moment. "Yeah.."

He smiled and moved out, taking a glass of water from the table and walking back again, "here." He gently placed the glass. "I want you to leave me alone for a bit, jimin." Just as she said, the lights went out. Jimin bit his lower lip. A chance never better than this. "You sure? It's lights out." He can't see her, but he can figure out her silhouette nodding.

"As you wish." He murmurs before rushing out and just slightly closing the door. Not eavesdropping or anything but rather, checking his pistol and thinking of a perfect angle to shoot her. He took out his silencer, placed it on the gun and inhaled.

This is it.
Park jimin
And
Park Jin Young.

Monsterजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें