Last chance

"Autopsy of Kim namjoon

"Autopsy of Kim namjoon." You take the report from Zeff and check it. You frowned, "an injury on the shoulder?" he nodded, "Everything sounds tricky." You bite your bottom lip. "Bring Jeon Jungkook." He frowned, "Jungkook?" You raised your brow at Zeff as he nodded and went away, "how can he..." you scoff and laugh. "Bloody liars."

***

You threw the autopsy onto the table. "You lied." He sighs, "I was scared." You rolled your eyes and bang your fist on the table. "If you hide anything more I swear you'd be scared your whole life." You warned before you yelled at him to speak truthfully.

"I followed Jung hee and found her fighting with her boyfriend. She pulled out a knife and stabbed him in the shoulder. He fell to the ground, and then I ran away." You scoff, "You didn't wait?" He shook his head, "I didn't. I didn't want to be in trouble but.."

You exhale and lean your back on the chair. "Fucking pricks." You murmured, "Out!" You yelled as Jungkook took his leave. Not wanting to enrage you more as you sighed.

***

Your feet crunch the dry autumn leaves as you walk to the lakes alone and check the area carefully. You sit just before the lake and eye the house. The window to the room Hoseok was talking about just having in the sight. It was far, yet it was in sight.

The trees were dried so it was easier to be in sight. You try to act in your mind what happened. You check the water that came from the rain with your fingertips, and you click your tongue. You are about to stand up when you spot something, you silently chuckle and smile. Before taking it and placing it inside the transparent bag.

Walking out of the woody forest, you walked inside the sealed house and checked everyone's room. You check the papers in jimin's wardrobe, "what bullshit investigation these bitches do?" You muttered collecting all the papers. Smelling his laundry even, everything you found was All leading to one single thing.

Jimin was hiding something.

***

You walked inside the station, "where is Park Jimin?" You asked Zeff. He licked his bottom lip, "Park Jung hee suicided." You frowned, "what?!" You ran out of the station to your car, "Nannamdong flat." You sped up to the location, "all these people just need a fucking reason!" You yell in frustration and turn your police siren on.

Running out of your car, you saw people gathered around her who lay on the ground in a pool of blood. Your eyes laid on Jimin who was sobbing, you scoffed and went to him with your gun pointed at his head. "You killed her too!" You yell at him as he frowns, "You killed Park Jin-young, Park Jimin! You're arrested!" You say and tie him in handcuffs.

That was a hell of a sight. Arresting the murderer. Ah!

***

Jimin sat down, nose flaring. "I'm calling for my lawyer." He says sternly as you nod and slap down the evidence file on the table. "Go ahead. If you think you can get rid of your sentence." You say as he scoffs, jaw stiffened as he eyes you. "What did you find, huh? you bitch—" You slapped him across the face and clenched his blue shirt between your fingers, looking into his eyes. "Mind your fucking language, you son of a bitch." You whispered as you pushed him further to the chair and left the room.

Walking out further you salute to your senior. "Sir." You say as he nods. "I was the one who called and handled the case." You nod, "Hwang yeong Cheol." He blew out smoke as he looked at you, "I'm expecting you found the culprit." He says as the side of your lip curves. "Safe to say, you know what to expect."

You say and walk back inside the station with him following you behind. Holding jimin's shoulder you sigh, "The culprit." He smiled as jimin frowned, "I did not do any crime! What do you mean culprit?!" He yells, moving like a fish without water, not understanding what's happening to him. "Let me fucking call my lawyer!"

You nod, "All alright then. Call your lawyer in fifteen hours." You say looking at the watch by the wall. "What evidence do you have, Ms.Choi?" You open the blue file. "The biggest evidence is that Park jimin was the last person Park Jin Young talked to. And the other suspects have admitted that they heard a gunshot coming from the room." Your senior raised his brows, "but the victim was stabbed."

You smiled, "Exactly. Park jimin and Kim namjoon worked together on the murder. When jimin couldn't kill or tried to distract the other people that something happened, Kim namjoon stabbed Park Jin Young with this knife." You placed the weapon on the table. "This was found in the same lake as Park Jin Young's body." You say and place two files on the table. "This is company shares data and, you might laugh but park corp. agreement of Park Jin-young giving her company to her elder son, jimin."

Jimin blinked and gazed at the pieces of evidence you put out back to back. The rest of the suspects weren't far, they listened and watched you carefully. "But what about Kim Namjoon's shoulder injury?" zeff asked, you smiled and sat on the chair. "This murder was planned a long time ago because Kim namjoon booked two tickets to Hawaii and jimin had a hotel booking in New Zealand right after his mother's birthday." You say and place the details.

"Namjoon betrayed jimin, he told him about the preplanned murder to his girlfriend. Well, he was about to tell about this to...Park Jung Hee and jimin knew, namjoon would do something like this. So he framed him for cheating several times. And it wasn't like that namjoon was a clean guy anyway." You say sip your Sprite.

Jimin scoffed, "I did not kill my mother." He said with tears in his eyes. "Please. Trust me." You shrug, "we found enough evidence to call you the culprit." You say and sip the sprite before you speak again. "Jung hee was enraged, just exactly what jimin wanted. She took a knife with her to the lakes and injured namjoon in an argument. Bad luck to jimin, namjoon wasn't dead."

Your senior frowned, "how do you know that?" You placed a small pearl covered in dirt. "This is Park Jung hee's earring or accessory. And on top of that, jeon Jungkook saw her do the crime with his own eyes. Because he stalked her." You say and smile. "Every suspect will be going through attempted murder charges. Everyone in the party came with a purpose, to kill, or to watch someone else kill."

You say and walk to yoongi, "This guy, is a certified criminal. Knowing that, jimin gave his shares to him and the shares were framed that park Jin Young sold them to someone else but took the money from both sides. But it wasn't, the whole company was running according to jimin. Not Jin-young." You say and move to seokjin.

"Seokjin was being threatened by Min Yoongi to kill Park Jin-young because well, he wanted something back." You moved to Jungkook, "he just came there to watch the show." Your eyes land on Hye-soo. "She was framing her brother for Park Jin Young's murder so she could snag the whole property for herself. She had no business with parks." You moved to Hoseok, "he was just a little boy distracted by revenge so that he could get knocked off." You shake your head and move to v. "Another distraction put out by jimin so he can peacefully get the work done."

You sigh and shrug, "That's it. That's what I believe they all did. Kim Taehyung might be the innocent one since he didn't know what he was coming for." You say and walk back to sit in front of jimin, a tear falling down his cheeks. "I did not do anything." He says as you shrug, "Prove yourself then."

Your senior smiled and clapped his hands, "that was awesome. All this in just three days." You don't say anything, "Your promotion is on its way," you chuckled, "I don't want any promotion. I don't like sitting and ordering people." You say and sip your sprite. "What charges on each of them?"

You hummed and threw down the spite can in the trash. "Murder," you say to jimin. "Oh, and Kim namjoon suicided because he knew he was gonna get caught. He helped jimin hide the body, transport, dispose and plan. All for money, Jung hee's death was also a suicide, she couldn't handle her lover's death."

You say and sigh, "Attempted murder charges on Min Yoongi, Jung Hoseok, Jung Hye-soo, and Kim seokjin. Stalking on Jeon Jungkook, as far as I know, Kim Taehyung is innocent. He just went there to sing, the only One without a purpose."

Your senior blew out a puff of air, "That was epic! That was so epic!" He said and walked out. "Call your lawyer." You say throwing your phone in jimin's direction. Getting up from the chair, you wore your cap, "I'll be coming back in five minutes. Call until then. This is your last chance." You say and walk out somewhere.