Chapter 3

Chapter 3: Temptations Of The Devil

In the course of a few weeks, Izuku or Itadori for clarity had gone through massive breakthroughs, so much that even the strongest Jujutsu Soccer had been worried, At this point he wasn't something she couldn't handle she thought, If only she knew he had a lot of abilities she didn't know of.

Even Sukuna herself gave up on trying to affect his soul to her will, He was growing in strength, and that much was valid, but how much strength exactly?

He wasn't at the level where his victory against Hanako was certain at the same time it wasn't at the level where his defeat would be easy for the sorcerer but their battle would never come to play... Hopefully.

Hanako couldn't bring herself to battle with her beloved student, this much was true but the reason was more than just because she didn't want to hurt her student.

__________

"Can you two stop fighting?" Itadori pulled off Megumi from Hanako.

Why?

Their pale blue-haired sensei had been pushing her buttons as well as the rest of her students just watched till it got physical, or till it got as physical as it could get with her Infinity.

Itadori could use it too, but he couldn't use it as efficiently as she does.

"Yeah, No offence but I don't want to see you get bullied physically." Nobara pulled Megumi while Itadori had his sensei in a choke hold, It was obvious she deactivated Infinity just to let him touch her, Which showed the level of trust she had for him.

"Stay calm!" Itadori had to use an absurd amount of strength to keep her in place.

'What Is with this guy? Can Yuta win against him? He isn't even using cursed energy and he's this strong.' Hanako's evaluation of Itadori ended when the limo they were in stopped in front of Jujutsu High and all of them stopped fighting and stepped out.

"Hey Megumi, Relax" Noticing Megumi was still glaring at Hanako Itadori interlocked his fingers in hers and tried to calm her down, And it worked the side effect being she was blushing red.

Hanako took his second hand and hummed a tone, Itadori didn't bother removing his hands because he knew fighting a dozen special-grade cursed spirits would be easier than that.

"Yes, what should I call this sight? Ugly guy with 3 females clinging to him" Nobara commented as it looked peculiar.

"Plus it doesn't help, that Itadori now looks like your little brother now," Megumi commented hinting at Itadori's almost white hair just like Hanako, It seemed White hair was a trait for every 6-eye and Infinity user, As Itadori slowly had his hair from its root turn white with progress on his skills, Even his eyebrows weren't spared.

Now the only ability of his he couldn't comprehends was the Sharingan and other chakra-related abilities, He couldn't even use it effectively, But it had an awesome ability... He could copy other people's Cursed Techniques, barely with his base three-tomoe Sharingan but with his Mangekou it was a different cast, All he hopes was if he gets Eternal Mangekou it would become possible to copy something like the cursed speech ability He was interrupted from his inner dreams when Sukuna tried to pull him back into his mindscape but he resisted the pull and he could hear a faint sigh in his head, Sukuna had been trying to talk to him ever since he ate the 3rd finger from that special grade cursed spirit in its incomplete domain, He did it easily and he didn't need her help.

"I forgot to ask, What was the occasion? Why did we have to rush here?" Nobara asked while they walked into their academy they rarely stayed here, Due to Hanako and Itadori always picking up missions the team never really settled in the school.