Chapter 9

Chapter 9: What I Can Resist for Now

Never push someone so that they reach their limits, It will never end well for you-

Narrator's Pov
One week later

If Izuku thought living with girls was harder then...  Now it was unbearable

His punishment for using his abilities that day changed his outlook on his entire life.

Nobara asked for one thing... Something he didn't think she'd ask him for... Alone time once in a while... although it was just for him and her to get to know each other better, that was his first date, and Eventually it turned into training together, and spending more time around each other than they did even in their past world.

Megumi took the extra mile to ask for the right to do what she wanted, He gave her the right thinking she was talking about using her powers freely, She truly wasn't...

Since then Megumi slept in his room, Ate from his plate, wore his clothes blatantly ignored every sense of his privacy, she also revealed she was the one who stayed in his room and left when he wasn't aware while he thought it was Hanako,

Hanako was extremely busy with growing her hero agency so she couldn't have her alone time with Izuku yet, But he knew she was planning something cause she was too quiet and it was unlike her.

So living with constant boners, without privacy and having to watch his back every day for a week, trying his very best not to fumble and act on his pervert desires was slowly pushing him to his limits but luckily for him Izuku and the rest finally received their UA letters.

Hanako was out working leaving only the three of them at home.

It was a recording from the Pro-heroine Midnight.

"Welcome to UA High Gojo Izuku, you ranked first not only in sheer looks and handsomeness but in the entire exams! With 72 battle points and 68 Hero Points A total of 140 points, it brings me much pleasure when I say this, Once again Welcome to UA High."

She wore her hero costume meaning some of her body parts were exposed but Izuku didn't care.

Megumi walked into the room took one look at the recording and said "Slut."

Even though currently all she wore was a crop top, No bra and tight bum shorts, Izuku knew she wasn't wearing bras because he was staring

Sukuna understood her partner's current situation and said "That makes two of them."

Insulting Megumi blatantly by forming a mouth on his cheek.

"I can't wait for you to get a body so I can kill you."

Megumi stated before walking up and sitting close to Izuku.

"I doubt even Mahoraga could take me on at my peak, Looking forward to fighting me is looking forward to your untimely death... Whore."

The lips on Izuku's cheek disappeared.

'We were still talking!'

Izuku just shook his head feeling a headache... He didn't like it when they fought around him, But he also didn't like the fact he restricted Sukuna, so the top of his to-do list was to get Sukuna a body... But he wasn't sure it was a good idea since she loves to pick fights with the people around him and threaten to kill them, And if she said something... She meant it only she said she didn't.

"What was your score? I thought Seventy would be the average but apparently, it was top-tier, I was second with 110 points."

Megumi scratched her head, If they held back heavily and they were still on top of the exam.