Chapter 7

Chapter 7; The Burden

Izuku had a lot to do, But he placed it behind him and decided to take the girls shopping, they all had only one pair of clothes, him included, The shopping spree lasted from morning till night with no upper price limit.

He regretted that.

He paid.

Carried

And even gave opinions on some of their dresses.

"Hey Izuku?"

Hanako came out of the dressing room, she wore black jeans and an armless purple vest her eyes were hidden behind a black blindfold and her pale blue hair which she normally tied in a ponytail was now freely falling to her back.

Izuku had on a similar black blindfold making his pale blue hair stand up straight, He wore a white vest and white shorts with red sneakers, which were Kami's clothes but he changed them to fit his wants.

"Yes?"

Izuku looked up, He could see through the blindfold, the dress looked different from her usual purple get-up but it didn't hinder her beauty in the slightest.

"Does this Jean make my butt look fat?"

Hanako asked waiting intently to hear Izuku's reply.

'Hmm? This could be a trap'

Izuku knew his reply would determine the intensity of his training for a while.

"I'm blind?"

Izuku expressed a question... He wasn't sure if it was an answer with his dry tone knowing this question was the type to bring problems regardless of the answer.

"Take off the blindfolds and see the jeans"

Izuku pretended not to hear her but she walked over and dragged it off placing her hips in front of Izuku's eyes.

"What do you think?"

Hanako asked again,

Why doesn't he want to answer the simple question?

"I can see?"

Izuku pretended to be surprised

At this point, the men who watched the scene were surprised right before them a boy who was not even in his twenties yet found a way to avoid the question that had gotten them to sleep on the couch or without food.

'This boy is a national treasure.'

'Smart!'

'I need to get blindfolds'

'I never thought of it this way'

_____________________

"Okay, I finally understand what time we are in."

After spending time visiting various malls, Apartment suit

Izuku sat them down on the bed, They moved into a 5-room apartment, One sitting room, one kitchen one bathroom and one toilet combined, Izuku had his own toilet in the master bedroom, Now there wouldn't be an incident of him walking into the toilet and finding someone there,

They moved in with all their new clothes which was the only thing they had.

"Well?"

Nobara was impatient, she wanted to know what he found, She was surprised when they entered a world without cursed spirits, Instead, they were superheroes and villains with ridiculous abilities and looks.