Chapter 11

Chapter 11: Combat Training With The Wrong Combatant.

Next day.
Narrators POV

The school was a breeze for the Young Gojo, UA wasn't just a school for the hero courses, It had the perfect Curriculum for learning normal civilian subjects too.

Most would have thought, Brain didn't match Brawn but Izuku proved them wrong, He was at the top of every class, and closely followed by a very interesting rich girl, Momo Yaoyorozu who always came right behind him in every class and in terms of physical Prowess some of his classmates already matched him with Almight.

He was the UA golden child, With Megumi and Kugisakai as his knights.

During Lunch, they were served by none other than the superhero Lunch Rush.

Izuku's table had three sits excluding his, Kugisaki, Megumi and Uraraka, close to his table was Nana who was eating Kastudon alone, No one could approach her due to her silent kid vibe.

While Izuku ate, Kugisaki and Uraraka were locked in a conversation while Megumi observed silently.

___________

Afternoon
Hero basic training

"I AM HERE!"

At the sound of his voice, many students perked up it was the voice of the number-one hero in Japan, The hero who suddenly grew in power overnight, He was a living legend, A symbol, The backbone of the entire hero fraction.

While others were smiling,

Nana paled

'What is he doing here!?'

This man was the person whom she blamed for her life being miserably pathetic, He was a bad role model, A bad teacher and worst of all, A bad father.

She tried to remember if he mentioned anything about being a teacher at UA without her paying attention.

Nana who was normally passive turned aggressive.

She began to fume in silence leaning deep into her seat her eyes glared into her father.

"COMING THROUGH THE DOOR LIKE A HERO!"

This was his idea of a grand entry, All Might, Wearing one of his old costumes, Looking full of life and Vigor, Different from the look he had before Izuku disappeared, his eyes weren't hollow and dark, they were bright and full of life, Glowing with power and his signature smile.

Every student cheered except Nana, Izuku, Megumi and Kugisaki.

Megumi and Kugisaki turned to face Izuku with looks of worry, But Izuku had his blindfold on while resting on his knuckle, He was bored.

'There is no point in reacting to someone who's pitifully weak, I mean we could always destroy his repository organs whenever we want right?.'

Sukuna like the great evil curse she was fed him ideas.

'I used to wonder how I would feel if I saw him again. '

Izuku shook his head, This level of power was as it was, Disappointing.

'Disappointing.'

He stared forward, He didn't have to take off his blindfolds he could see through everything, He could also see All Might's perfect Organs, It was his wish, It'd be unwise for him to wish All Might was healed then be the one to take him back the same state as before, Wasting an all-powerful wish.

'I agree.'

Sukuna thought, everyone was weak, All Might was a special grade curse level at best, And if she was wrong and he was stronger then he was still weak.