Chapter 5

Chapter 5: Controlling Fate

A/N: Someone raised a topic about why / how the characters are different -

Izuku's POV

Everything is blanking out on me.

"Why is it so hard to breathe?"

It felt like even the air felt stagnant, taking a deep breath felt harder.

"Because the cause of your death stares right at you."

I froze as a feminine voice sounded out.

I tried to find her but looking around but I couldn't see anything.

"Who are you?"

I yelled out, At this point, I was feeling confused, I was reincarnated into this world and now I'll be killed because I am an imperfection, at least that's what they think, I was okay with what I am.

"That is correct, You are a glitch in the matrix, Death is a lesser punishment compared to what you truly deserve."

I froze as when I  could finally see who was talking it was a demon, no a monster.

"Moth- Inko?"

I choked when I saw the face of a devil worse than Lucy, My mother, Inko Midoriya.

She had on a simple green Kimono and that cold look she always stared at me with.

"You mistake me for someone else."

She said as she waved her hands in my direction and I suddenly vomited a mouthful of blood, the injuries I once had come back.

'What?'

I jumped away from her wondering what type of attack that was, It wasn't physical no  force was generated from it and I didn't feel any energy,

In fact, I could barely feel any energy from her.

"It's not possible to feel the workings of fate."

"What do you want with me?"

I wanted to know why I was enough to make a bipolar demon deity test me, No offence Lucy

"You are Imperfect, I want to fix that."

'How?'

I couldn't say anything because I suddenly felt something piercing through my gut, even though there was nothing there.

"What are you doing to me!?"

My infinity didn't work, my body was too injured to move, It felt like I was blanking out.

"I am correcting a mistake, What else?"

All while doing this to me she stood in the same place, not moving an inch while staring at me as if I was some virus and she didn't want to be contaminated.

"Amaterasu."

She ignored my attack, the flames approached her she just stood while scanning me

"Eyes from another reality, Body from another reality, soul from another reality, Mind from an alternate version of your reality, Power of Life and Curse energy, Disgusting."

The black flames approached her, but she didn't move from her spot till the flame engulfed her and I could suddenly breathe properly.

When the flames died down she was still standing there, Unfazed.

'How did Amaterasu get extinguished?'

I suddenly got a sense of foreboding.

"This is why you shouldn't exist."