Chapter 10

Chapter 10: Quirk Assessment Test

Narrators POV

After their homeroom teacher Shoto Aizawa's initial threat, He gave them each their own special UA high gym wear.

[Image here]

[Melissa Shield- Not my Image]

After giving them a minimum of five minutes to dress up, He told them to meet him at one of the school's sports sites.

All the students, including Megumi and Kugasaki, were on time.

________

Naturally, The pale white-haired blindfolded boy was running thirty seconds late and he was the only person who hadn't reached the site

"You two, Where is Gojo's brother?"

Aizawa finished a speech about how the country was limiting the overall quirk control of the powerful to make the weak feel better, He needed someone specifically the person who scored the highest in the entrance exam to demonstrate softball throw with his full quirk but the boy wasn't even here.

"We don't know"

They shook their heads, Girls changed in different rooms from boys so they thought he should be asking one of the guys.

The blue-haired sonic reject came up "Last we saw of him, He was the first boy to walk out of the changing room, He wasn't even dressed in the required outfit."

Aizawa turned to the boys "Any ideas where he went too?" but all of them shook their heads.

"Well then he is-"

Before Aizawa could finish his sentence, Izuku from the entrance "Finally I found this place!" Izuku pretended to cheer, In reality, Sukuna suddenly acted up, for making her scared yesterday,  She said as the Most Malevolent Venerable one she wasn't supposed to be that worried, And she had Izuku do several things to calm her down.

Number one was not to wear their UA Sportswear since she hated the colours so he was still in his normal uniform.

Number 2 was coming late since their teacher wanted them to come early.

3, 4 and 5 came later.

"Explain yourself Gojo."

Aizawa was quick to question while Izuku walked towards them and stood beside Megumi and Kugasaki.

"I doubt anyone would be anywhere on time if they wore blindfolds, Beside this place is big"

Izuku casually defended himself while shrugging, His carefree attitude brought a flashback of Izuku's older sister Infinity Hero.

"Then take them off, Your report said your eyesight wasn't bad."

Aizawa demanded but Izuku shrugged again.