Chapter 12

Chapter 12: Breaking past blocks... Building blocks.

Quote: The future will remain distant if the past remains your present.

Narrator's PoV

Monitoring room-

Everyone in the monitoring room was confused, Izuku had just defeated both Bakugo and Nana with ease.

He even looked disappointed as he did so.

"Why didn't he capture them?"

"Yeah, He easily took them out"

"How did he make Nana fly away like that?"

'This is absurd, this guy is also insane, Just like his sister.'

All Might had trouble understanding just who these guys were, The moment Izuku and his Sister appeared it was as if the balance of the world shifted in their favour,

They appeared out of thin air and were so strong unlike any other quirk he had seen, He had met with the Heroine, Gojo, she was sporting a friendly smile while conversing with other female heroes, but the moment he saw her, she turned malicious and loudly remarked that if she wasn't a hero, She would have killed him there and then for being worse than villains themselves and then following her statement she left, What made it worse was that it was at a Hero Convention, They had to delete the scenes recorded, But it still made the news.

Does the Heroine Gojo not like Pro Hero Number One All Might?

They had tried to get her to apologize and talk it out many times but she refused, And frankly, they couldn't do anything about it, If they took away her hero license just because she disliked All Might not only the civilians but even other heroes would question it, Plus she gave the vibe that she was following the rules not on her own accord If they pushed her, He felt she'd push back

"He's just playing the role of the villain, He knows he'll win easily otherwise."

Kugisaki stated then went silent.

The class nodded, It made sense, but it was cruel, Giving them hope that they'd win even though no matter what they did Izuku would win, It was so villain-like.

______________

In the building

The heroes got back up, Albeit in pain they saw no sight of the white-haired boy that put them in this state.

Nana was still thinking

'He said Bakugo always starts a fight with a right hook as if he had fought with Bakugo numerous times in the past.'

She had been trying to remember if any white-haired boy had fought with Bakugo before, The only person she knew always was on the receiving end of Bakugo's right hook was Izuku.

'Unless it happened in 10 months after I stopped talking to all of them.'

She was cut off from her thoughts when Bakugo tripped on a wire that was nearly invisible due to the lighting of the room, just in front of him naked wires were waiting for him to fall on them.

Nana reacted quickly by grabbing him by the collar and pulling him back before he could be electrocuted.

Katsuki was still confused, he looked down to see the naked wire and then the trip wire, as a cold sweat ran down his face.

Just now he was being reckless barging in like that, If not for Nana whom he disliked, he would have fallen into the trap, The voice of a female entered his head as memories of someone crying and shouting.