Chapter 4

Chapter 4: Devils Temptation

-The truth is if you are faced with the truth at death, You'll realize you were fed lies from birth, Those who enjoy their slumber deserve pity-

*Bang*

The school building rumbled as a result of a powerful explosion.

Itadori and Megumi who were about to leave their dorm suddenly faced the origin of the explosion, the forest.

"What's happening?"

Itadori's legs already running towards the explosion as if on autopilot.

"Itadori wait!" Megumi tried to keep up with Itadori but he was faster than her and was already out of her line of sight before she could say anything she managed to keep with him from the sky by summoning Nue.

___________

"Which one of you can call Izuku out?"

A black-haired female with red eyes wearing a full-body suit under a black jacket and black high heels floated over the school, under her command the school was being attacked by cursed spirits.

Her expression was that of impatience, She shouldn't be wasting time on something so insignificant but she had to prove this to Kami.

Her plan was simple, Overload him with the fingers of that supreme cursed spirit Sukuna and let the curse show her how easy it was to corrupt her favourite human.

If he can't handle his urges when in a bloodlust state there was no need to bring up into the incoming war.

The biggest mistake is saying she created humans in her image, Kami had been alive since the beginning and she was still clean, pure and holy, Humans start that way too but eventually get corrupted by their own choices.

Humans were white and like a magnet, they could pull in what they wanted by just thinking about it, But what did they always think about?

"Hmm?"

The black-haired human was revealed to be Lucy, she watched various students die at the hands of her special cursed spirit.

'Want to know what's special about my cursed spirit?'

They weren't cursed spirits they were cursed beings, Demons, 12 of them with each of them particularly stronger than the last.

(A/N: That bitch came up to Jujutsu Kaisen with that Demon slayer Vibes)

'Yes, Demon slayer vibes would be the perfect term to describe my demons since they can't be put down without taking off their heads and they can't be kept that way without an elemental attack, These humans would need to simulate breathing styles to stop them.'

Lucy watched as another student fell into the hands of her demons.

*Bang* *Swwwsh*

A combination of a sword-wielding student and a little girl on a witch-like broom killed two of her demons.

'Interesting'

Lucy admitted they were either quick-thinking or just lucky.

'Nonetheless, the goal is to get Izu-Kun out in the open.' She ignored them once more and waited impatiently, it didn't matter if they could kill her demons she had all the normal cursed spirits in the world at her beck and call, if quality fails, Quantity doesn't.

"There's someone in the sky"

"Hanako sensei?"

"No, it looks like Itadori's outfit."