Chapter 8

The picture above is what Nana looks like

The picture above is what Nana looks like... I know it screams AOT Anna, but she was the inspiration since I just replaced the N & A from Anna and it formed Nana don't like it? Too bad, you can bite me at your risk.

Disclaimer: It's not my art, but they wish it was.

___________

Chapter 8: Different Starting Line...

[Omniscient Pov]

They said;

Living with multiple women would make any man soft.

Izuku was ready to fight anyone who made that statement, It was false, Living with women made him hard, even harder than normal men.

The fact they had gotten closer over the past month now meant the girls barely hid anything, And just like every other human he was close to his breaking point.

His title of TRUE HUMAN didn't mean Izuku was better than any other human, It meant it took what they felt and brought it to another level.

Their excitement.

Their power.

Their Greed.

Their Sloth.

Their talents, Izuku was the most talented mortal... Ever.

But it also took his lust to the peak of what was possible.

Living with three beautiful ladies didn't help, especially since he had the degraded versions of the strongest beings from his past world to be perverts, Sukuna and Hanako.

Being a true human was a double-edged sword, He was stronger than everyone else, But at moments of weakness, he'd be weaker too and that was equal... So he thought.

But how did he cope with his thirst for carnal pleasure? (AKA teenage hormones)

He worked himself to the ground every day just to be healed the next day so he could repeat it the next day, Even if he wanted, He couldn't find the time to act based on his pure desire.

In that way, Izuku had found the drive to train and perfect all his skills and he trained in seclusion every day for months till THE day.

The girls trained too, Kugasaki because she wanted to prove to her sensei she wasn't weak and Megumi because she didn't want to be left behind.

At that time, Hanako had already begun hero work after passing the hero exams as a low-grade female hero.

F-Class Heroine which was how Izuku wanted it to be for now, she started her hero agency, Although she wasn't popular due to her saving lives or because of her agency she already brought up some hot topics among the hero society due to her beauty, She was arguable the hottest heroine in Japan, But there were rumours that she was a crazy person flying around.